Plan

Ellesmeere Solar.

I needed to meet my vow knight, Steve Salman. I need him. I think I can have a knight when I reached 5. So I just need to meet his coincidence.

From the novel, Lady Meere has the chance to choose an excellent knight. In the end, she saw an exceptional talent in Sir Steve which is the truth.

Second, since my power is nullifying magic, I don't need to gain a mana force because I'm maneless. Once I have my power upgrade, I need to hone it more. I also need to learn combat fighting and swordsmanship so I don't have any weaknesses and do not rely too much on my powers. I'll fulfill what Lady Meere needed.

It's a one step forward that I knew my powers. The more interesting is her special abilities, Summoning, the main novel nerfed Lady Meere, she's too overpowered.

I also need to secretly start doing her good deeds, which makes me and Lady Meere similar. We love to help people in secret.

Just living quietly in the dark and not causing commotion is my ultimate plan. Kailangan ko lang mag-lie low at iwasan lahat ng kailangan kong iwasan.

But, before helping others, I also need money-ahh, gold coins, silver whatever to help and for my own, since if the situation leads me to leave this house.

The House Cavalier, a Boutique.

The Pledges, the hidden guild.

Prancés, magic shop.

All of these three big shops are in the hands of Lady Meere but no one knows except each shop owner. Origin, she was the founder but let her trusted staff deal with it. She was not a spoiled child but acted like one. She gains her own money.

All I need is to follow her steps since there's kinda no problem and it's successful.

I'm planning to make it grander and kinda modern style. I'll enhance a new fashion and her stores.

Perks on being a Fashion Designer Student and studied art. If I compile all of my knowledge, I can overcome this.

Of course, knowledge. In the 3 years, I spent in my room, I always read about this world deeply, any books I can read. I'm also learning the Ancient Language and Magic Words.

Lastly. The Crown Prince. We can just become friends, I won't hinder their Love and relationship. If ever... I fall in love with him, because I don't know what might happen next nor what I'll feel, I'll back down without a fight.

I drifted to sleep when I think it was a wrap.

~~~~~~~~

I recover my health in the next few days. They said I'm allowed to go out whenever I wanted.

I'm passing by the corridor and stopping in a portrait, its mother. The Grand Duchy. She passed away after a week of giving birth to me and Brother Skylar.

It's one of the reasons they didn't give Lady Meere affection and love. It's kinda unfair for Lady Meere in my opinion. She's not at the fault for being born nor mapasilang nang may kakambal.

Since I'm the youngest, they see me as the threat.

It's heartbreaking how an innocent child already become a villainess.

I look at the portrait of the de la Schulz family. The oldest son is sitting beside the Grand Duke, The second and the third son was standing side by side with their brother and father, and Skylar was sitting in the middle of the Father and Oldest Brother. I was not included.

"Nanny, where do I belong?" I asked nonchalantly. Nanny must take back what a mere child asking this type of question.

"Here, My Lady."

"Hmm." I bowed my head at tinuro ang Potrait. "Where's the part I belong here?"

"M-My Lady..."

I laughed. "Just kidding Nanny, Meere wants to play." Yaya ko dito.

Kailangan ko tumakas papunta sa Knights Quarter. I need to meet Sir Steve.

Wala naman ako nakikitang kakaiba dito, so tumakbo ako papunta sa may gilid na entrance nang napaupo ako.

Ouch.

Tumingala ako at nakita ang asa 20s or mid na knight.

"S-sorry, Little Miss. Did it hurt?" tanong nito habang pinapanuod ako na pagpagan ang damit ko.

"It's okay." I cheerfully said, ngumiti naman ito. "Why is the little lady here? I'm Knight Salman." Yikes? As in Sie Steve? He's the one! Oh, my graciousness.

I also pose myself in the introduction. "I'm Lady Ellesmeere." I humbly introduced myself which make him shocked.

"M-My Lady? Why- I mean, what brings you here to our humble place?" He is suddenly panicked. I just laughed at him. "Noooo, it's okay." Assurance ko dito.

"I-It's not like I'm here to idle! I admire swords and combat!" I defensively said as I take a stance like martial arts. "Hiya! Hiya!"

Napatawa naman si Sir Steve.

"If you'll excuse me, My Lady. I'll escort and guide you here." Magalang nitong sabi.

Tumango tango ako at hinawakan ang kamay niya. He's not wearing any armor but he does carry a sword. Probably they're having a hand-to-hand. Or he's leaving?

"Did you come back? Young Salman?" Agad ako nagtago sa may likod ni Sir Steve at hinawakan ang may binti nito.

"Huh? Where does this child--" sumilip ako dito kaya napatigil ito sa pagsasalita. "Ahh, Master, it's the Young Lady Ellesmeere." Nanlaki ang mata nang matanda.

"Young Lady?!"

I blinked my eyes innocently having eye contact with him. He's in full armor and holding a spear. "She might be scared, Master." Naiilang na sabi ni Sir Steve. "I think not, Young Salman." Tumingin ito saglit kay Sir Steve bago bumalik sa akin ang atensyon nito.

"She's staring-no, the young lady is having eye contact with me. If Young Lady is frightened, she would probably wail in the ground." Sabi nito habang pinagmamasdan ako.

His armor is so cool. "Uhm sir, sir! It's so coollll." I excitedly said as running into him in a circle admiring his sight.

"Young Lady... ?"

They both looked at me dumbfounded. I just laughed it off.

"The young Lady said, she admire swords and combat. Maybe even a Knight."

Tumango tango naman ako. "Yes yes, I love knights! They're so great and strong and very nice and love to protect people!" I said motioning what I'm saying.

"How old is our Miss?"

"Three!" I answered showing my three fingers.

And then, they leave their mouth hanging open staring at me. Hehe.