Empire Arc

Third Person POV

The news about what comes after the trial become the hot topic all over the empire, aristocrats, nobles, commoner and even merchants and mercenaries are aware of the long time revelation of the truth.

Three months after the trial, the de la Schulz Estate still not opening their Estate for any guests nor visitor.

Ellesmeere mind is now at peace for having the righful justice for her mother. His father often visits her in her room, staring at her until she doze into sleep.

"Father, are you sure about this?" The Grand Duke, Stefan look at his 1st Child.

He smiled at his son. "I'm not planning to hide any of you, especially your sister." He's currently planning to open up his Manor for his children. He thinks that the past incidents were not part for him to do this and doesn't have anything to do for it.

"I understand Father. I'm also aware that Ellie likes going out, I actually think she will sneak out because knowing her, she can do it." Earltone said as he was looking at the portrait of his sister at his father office.

"But all these past months, she was behave and quiet." He become worried about hsi sister for awhile now.

"Is she's still talking to the Prince?" Earltone blinked.

Not even Skylar nor Exchiel are telling to him that they caught her talking to the Prince for a week now. Usually, they always a lot to say about it eventhough they're both quiet.

How odd.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

After another week, the Manor lighten up and started to return in the usual home of the people in there.

"We greet the light of this House, Young Lady Ellesmeere." The servants greeted the Lady who's like shinning with her kind smile and gestures.

"Greetings to everyone, have a bless day." Ellesmeere greeted them back warmly. Behind her is Mira walking with her.

"Are you going, My Lady?" Mira asked her Lady.

"Yes." She hummed in response. "Her Majesty and His Majesty invited me for dinner, I can't refuse." Well, Ellesmeere suddenly received an invitation from the Emperor and Empress.

Mira nodded. "Sir Steve will acompany me, with you as well." She smiled.

Mira smiled also seeing the child she and Mrs. Lydia took care of as a grown up mature and brave lady, yet still kind and lovable.

Mira helped her prepared the lace gown which has beautiful details of sequins, it's color is white with sequins of gold. She also placed in Ellesmeere some beautiful gold necklace and arm and hand bracelet.

She looks so beautiful.

Ellesmeere slowly smile at her figure.

"Papa, I'll go now." Paalam nito sa ama.

Her brothers and father seeing her off. They also said that they will be waiting for her later.

As they are about to go near the Palace, Ellesmeere looks at the view. She's the crown princess, no doubt, because the Crown Prince is her fiancé.

"Lady Ellesmeere de la Schulz arrives, my greetings your grace." She swiftly smiled and greet them back which taken aback the knight.

Sir Steve secretly smiled at the attitude of Ellesmeere.

A figure of women piqued her interest.

She slowly turned her face towards her. She gives off a simple greetings and smile to the unknown lady.

"Oh my, our dear little sun." The Empress warmly embrace her.

"Good Afternoon, your majesties." She slowly bow holding her smooth dress while bending her right foot.

The Empress giggles at her and the Emperor is smiling wodely at her.

"Am I late Father? Mother?"

"Oh, Greetings to the Lady of-" his words are cutted off when he saw how dazzling the lady in his eyes.

She's smiling warmly.

"Lady Ellesmeere." He continued as he kiss the right hand of his Fiancé.

"I greet the Moon  of the Empire, you highness, crown prince."

"Such formalities within the two tied people." The Emperor started to tease Ellesmeere and Crusoei.

"Come on, sit down, you two." The two of them quickly join the dinner arrangement for the 4 of them.

They had a pleasant dinner and talks about their future and stuffs.

"Oh, Lady Requila is still there, right?" The Empress asked the Prince. The Prince shows an awkward expression while sneaking a glance with Ellesmeere.

"Yeah.

"That's great. Our little sun here can meet her." Malaking ngiti nito sa anak.

Well, the thing is- there's an incident before they can meet each other in person. The Lady Requila, Princes of the next empire which is the representative of the Slynthi Empire. She just broke the Communication Magic Tool of the Prince because of her tantrums. Kinda childish 'no?

"Prince Crusoei!" After the Empress and Emperor leave. The atmosphere become cold and suddenly the Princess appears.

"Who's she?" Confirmed. She's a spoiled brat princess. She's raising her brows ignoring their greetings and manners.

"I'm the daughter of the Grand Duke, your highness" Casually answered with her manners. Ellesmeere already know who she is as she heard the name at the Empress.

The Princess is standing all might and prodly in front of her.

"She's Ellesmeere and she's my fiancé." The Prince said clearly and stand to her side.

The Princess looks at him with disbelief. Completely shocked at the sudden announcement of the Prince. Ellesmeere is also shocked because it's the first time they told someone about their status.

"This girl? Seriously?"

"Be careful on your words, Princess. You're also facing a Princess and obviously, the Crown Princess of this Empire." The Prince coldly replied.

Without being the Crown Princess, Ellesmeere is a royalty herself. It's because of her mother's bloodline, the esteemed Princess of Florida Kingdom also known as the Light Kingdom which the Lady Ellesmeere almost forgot.