Flaws

Third Person PoV

The realization hits Ellesmeere hard. She cannot help but wanted to hit her head because of the situation that losts her rational thinking.

Hindi siya makapaniwala na nagpadala na siya sa emosyon niya when it comes to dealing ordeals, she's over the top and always tale precautions first.

Always think first is her outmost priority.

She failed, for the first time at the very moment.

She take a quick glance at her father, who's looking at him with worries.

Ellesmeere forgot who's her father was, the Slayer of the Battlefield. Bihasa na ito sa maraming posibilidad na gawing action ng mga kalaban nila. She wanted to commend her father's thorough plan, which she almost lost and busted- pero nagmukhang totoo din dahil sa reaksyon niya.

The promised she vowed on herself to save her from anything vanished instant when her emotions are stirred.

Nevertheless- it also means na, she was already sharing and being open on how to use her feelings and emotions, not just her big brains and intuitive self.

"He got me." Hindi na maipinta ang lagay ng emosyon sa mukha ni Ellesmeere Solar dahil sa nalaman.

Her eyes still get red blooded looking at the mice in the battlefield.

"Awe, the poor princess is panicking without any action to do."

"I swear, you dull-witted pompous ass fucking of a prince. I'll get back to you in the most disastrous and life wrecking you can ever be."

She was frightening now at the moment. She just declared with a threatening thunderous voice that can be heard throughout the field.

One thing about Ellesmeere,  you can never look down and disregard her words because -she never spits nonsense.

The Crown Prince of the Slynthi Empire was not completely aware of it -- of course, who is he even to get a hold of the Ellesmeer Solar when even people know her personally couldn't have a tell.

Naiinis na napatingin ito sa tauhan niya nang may binulong.

'Your Highness, please, we can't hold Carolaine anymore. She's getting insane and was going here.'

His eyes darted to the person who is crazily running near to him.

"Let go of my brother!" Agad na imik nito habang hinawakan ang collar.

As delusional as she is, she was mad about not hearing anything touching the grand duchy family.

"He was never your brother anyway, Carolaine." Agad na bwelta nang susunod sa trono na prinsipe, ayan ay kung may susunod pa na mumuno.

Kung hindi maglalaho sa mapa ang emperyo nila.

"That fvking neurotic insane of a woman is really here." Ellesmeere as of now is a ticking bomb. Carolaine is like a added fuel to fire which is totally burning now.

In a split of second, without any remorse nor thought. Ellesmeere appeard in front of the Crown Prince and the
Insane Woman.

"Sh-"

"Bi-"

Before they could utter a word they were sent to the air flying. Ellesmeere is controlling the powers of the Supreme Elemental Queen of Wind, Sylph.

And yet- before could they take a stance to be alerted, Ellesmeere are going on with continuous attack. She's been patient and all to them but they them nothing but pester and make everything a disaster.

As Ellesmeere Solar is getting busy whooping the asses and beating the shIt out of them. Crusoei Eclipse is alsp busy makong sure that no one inteferes with his princess' business.

"You're both good for nothing but always make things direful. If don't got any business, make one for yourselves since I already have three of 'em!"

???

You... can never really guess what action she will be making. As well as what she will be going to say.

"I've been trying to fix everything this time and yet- you're still coming over to me- to us, and that you think that you have the position and enviable of power and influence, huh, dear distinguished, illustrious and renowned person of the-." She stopped in order to gasped for air since, hindi niya na din kinakaya sinasabi niya.

"Huu-" she breathed out then glared at them. She was never ever been so out of line and never been incite this much.

"Do you know why your plan doesn't work?" She regained her composure and self and asked them.

"I just know everything, every little thing." Her eyes narrowed as she said those words to the two person lying on the ground, coughing blood. Yes, she always know.

"Your action, your responses, your thought. I knew it all damn well."

"That even the flaws in your devised plan."

"Do you even want me to present a counter measure for that flaws?" She looked down on them. "perchance you could raise you possibility up to, 1% hmm?"

If her opponent is crazy, might as well as be crazier.

She was even that of a brave soul to mention the mending of their flaws. Although, even with the fixing of that flaws, their possibility of success is way farther than what it is.