Developer

Ellesmeere Solar.

"They are asleep..?"

I nodded. I kinda get closer and take a look, they are so cute. I wanted to take them, but being greedy won't do me good. I was fine with myself as of now.

Ts'ka, it's a dragon that we're talking about.

"How no one knew this place?" I asked Fiercy.

"The sorrounding suddenly change, I also don't know. I just felt that this place is restricted." Fiercy said and fly over the top of the two sleeping dragon.

But how did we enter?

"Let's leave, they might get awake." I said while getting my things. "Meere.."

"Hmm?"

"Are you the Chosen One?" I stopped when I heard a cute voice. I looked back, shit, the baby dragons are awake.

I spread my hand when Snowflakes and Fiercy become wary of the two. "I apologize for barging in, we don't have any ill-intention." I said.

You may see them as a baby dragon, but they are capable of ruining a nation even if they're a baby. Why are they here?

"This place is cannot be entered just by someone, you are with a Rare Beast and a Guardian."

"Indeed. Are they your Contractual Partners?" I nodded, I kinda don't see them like that, because I treat them as my family, but I guess he's referring on what it is called.

"Brother?!" The White Dragon is the one talking to me. The Black Dragon come forth. I get on my knees when he reach me. He rubs his face on my face. I was stunned.

"Brother? You like her?" I guess, the White Dragon didn't seems to realize that we've been talking in ancient language. "I do." Papakasal ba tayo, Mr. Dragon? HAHAHAHA.

I become serious while listening. "I can understand you both, ya' know?" I said smiling and pat the Black Dragon.

"I see. My Brother is elusive and doesn't like any other people nor our race." Siguro, nadala sa charms ko itong Black Dragon.

I guess the older one is the White. Halatang masungit at suplado 'tong Blacl Dragon, but he likes me. Wow, lakas naman ng charisma ko.

Sa sobrang lakas, andami ko na nakakasalamuha na Mythical Creatures.

"Can we have a blood contract with you?" The Black Dragon asked. Woah woah, hol'up! I just said that I don't...

"May I ask why?" I seriously said.

Baka masiraan naman ako nang bait kapag sobrang lakas ko na?

"You're the first person entered here, our Father put us here to be safe and find a deserving Master." Explained by the White Dragon.

Is it fine? Geez, I've got so many secrets. I just can't also leave them alone after coming this. I know they're strong but they're still a baby. I sighed. I nodded. "Okay, but do not call me Master, okay? Meere will be fine." I said.

"I am Ellesmeere Solar Augustus de la Schulz." I smiled and hold both their cheeks.

I let them bit my finger and taste my blood. "You will be Dresden I said looking at White Dragon. "You will be Dutchen." I said in the Black Dragon.

They lighted up. I also introduced Fiercy and Snowflakes to them.

I sighed when we got out, it will easily dissolve when the twins leave the cave.

I heave a sigh, again, I'm never gonna form another blood contract again. T . T

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

'Wow, you live in a big big house.' Dresden spoke in my inner thought.

'Yeah HAHAHA. I'm a Grand Duke's Daughter.'

'EH?!' Both of them are shocked, oh well.

I watched Snowflakes tell how they will hide and what going to do. He's really growing up.

In all honesty, I was schocked that they're really listening to what Snowflakes and Fiercy telling them.

Dragons are who rise to be a prideful and proud race however, looking at them now will make you thinks twice.

I really looked like a collector and developer of Mythical Beings.

"Meere.. are you living with someone with unusual aura?" I looked at Dresden, Dutchen also growls.

Dragons are sensitive creatures but to easily know that somethings up, they're really special. "Yeah, I guess." Tugon ko dito.

"I have an ability named aura reading, I can sense and read mana or powers. There's some weird aura here." He said, here it goes again, nagkwento ako sa nangyayari.

I said do not mind it since it's just a small problem, they were reluctant at first but understand my reasons.

Maybe, I really need to stop this madness.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"My Lady, you called?" I sighed when Leopold enter the balcony. Leopold is the Guild Master of the Hidden Guild I've built. The Pledges.

"I'm gonna ask you to investigate the house of de Pruitt." I am now personally making a move by using some strings.

"The Viscount's Household huh, what did they do for you make a move?" He sasked.

I deliberately made a dark face. "Some sneaky rats are lingering around the corner, waiting for a moment to grasp something."

He looked at me in surprise. "Want me to kill them, My Lady?"

I immediately smiled and said. "No." Huh, as if I'll let them easily meet their end. I'm not planning an easy death for them.

I not kind as what they think. Yeah, my common attitude is the kind and good one, just don't trigger my inner side.

"I'll get into it, My Lady."agad na sabi nito at nagpaalam. He's good a sneaking, that's why he's here, but I asked Snowflakes to masked his presence without him knowing. Papa is here, he might get caught no matter how good he is.

You will never lost in my grasp, Carolaine and your Father. I'll make sure that I will unveil your rotten motives and ruin the plot of the novel.