Black

Ellesmeere Solar

I immediately look at Eclipse.

"They already escaped."

Gulat din itong napatingin sa akin. "To the Slynthi Empire."

"With the help of their people." Mangha kong saad, kulang na lang pumalakpak ako sa galing. That bastards, they surely know how to play their games huh, but I already mastered it.

Hindi sila makakagalaw ng basta basta kung walang tutulong sa kanila at walang katulong ang tumulong sa kanila. Nakakalito ba? Of course, in other words, it's the chain of stupid situations and people.

Eclipse's gentle face hardened. I rolled my eyes, they're super irritating, making my man made this expression with his visual and gentle face. They're super annoying.

Seeing how it is going, I might as well assume that after they got the Grand Duchy, they're planning on overthrowing and conquer our Empire if they're with the Slynthi Empire. There's no doubt.

Pests.

"I already got what you are thinking, My Solar. I'm going to quickly inform the Royal Majesties and His Grace."

My Solar daw, harot.

Focus, Ellesmeere. Focus.

Slynthi Empire huh, I still remembered the litlle rude princess.

"Papa." I called out Papa. All this time, I always carry such thoughts and burden, now? It's the same but I have them.

Papa quickly looked at me. "Remember when they cause incident in our Estate? I think there's wrong with it, specially when we're at the court room." Puna ko. Yes, naaalala ko pa no'ng panahon na may nararamdaman akong kakaiba but I did not have any clue about it.

It's already my feelings and guts, pero ngayon napagdu-dugtong ko na.

I already told 'ya, Carolaine. You will never get past the best of me.

I ignored it at first but it's not like I did not notice any of it.

"What is the power of the Crown Prince of the Slynthi Empire, Papa?" Curious kong tanong bago tumingin kay Papa ulit.

He looked exasperated but he answered. "I believe it's a Black Magic." I close my eyes and smiled. Yeah, I totally got it.

"Pa, seems like our neighboring Empire wanted a war." I boredly said. I am confident, with being our citizens safe, I already see the goal.

"Yeah, it seems like it Ellie." He said and also nodded with the approval in my words. We really do think a like haha. Na punto na niya agad ang pinapahiwatig ko.

Black Magic huh, I already felt his Magic. A stealthily magic that cannot be easily detected and can roam freely. Same with Dark Magic, but more on stealth and assassination

That's why, they're with them from the start.

'Yong sa Court Room at no'ng Birthday namin ni Skylar. It's both from him. I was reluctant to assume this at first since I do not remember someone having a Black Magic in this Empire but now I am sure.

Lumingon ako kay Eclipse, nagtama ang paningin namin bago tumango ulit ito sa magulang niya at mukhang sinabi niya ang paparating na digmaan.

"It's probably the fact to say that, the Slynthi Empire backing up those prisoners." His Majesty, Emperor Claude Gil spoke. Without being his usual personality but the attitude of a ruler of the Empire.

A face showing that he would never backs out and caustiously waiting to attack.

I felt a hand touched the top of my hair. I looked up anf saw His Majesty smiling gently like me, like he never even made that face awhile ago.

"My Son truly receive such blessings and a treasure to have you. What a clever and wise Lady, can I hear your thoughts more?" I blushed at his compliments.

"E-Excuse me, then..." I stopped.

"I was overly sensitive that time since I've awakened. I don't point it out that time but I clearly felt that it was a Black Magic. Overlapping with the Crown Prince's Magic and this situation." I said simply looking at the Emperor's reaction.

"I receive also a message that, the people took our prisoners in to the Slynthi Empire is the direct subordinate of the Crown Prince." My eyes widden in surprise. No wonder, he's already informed fast.

"No one can say that this is a major coincidences, happening with major occassions? That's pretty amazing." That's just hit the spot. Our Empire doesn't have any Black Magic, that's a well known fact. A mere nor even major coincidence is just a tale.

Also, putting it all together, it just makes sense now, there's no coincidence with a hidden intentions and just man made.

"Baron Lynt, he got already a close ties with them. He's also pretty close with the fallen Viscount." Papa speak as he sit comfortably. But I notice, he never oppose any of the words the Emperor said.

"Do not touch my daughter easily, Em.Pe.Ror."

--or maybe not.

I sighed, even at serious time Father.

"I must say, I was more surprise seeing him all quite and docile back then but it just shows now that he's just waiting the time to bite."

Though, Papa's like that. He really do makes sense. Kaya siguro magkaibigan sila ng Emperor.

"Maybe the Prince helped out to sneakily escaped to us." Balewala kong sabi habang tinitingnan si Eclipse na nakatingin sa minature map table at seryoso.

Hot mo naman po.

In my surprise also, when he looked at me he just smile cutely. Umiwas ako, but bad move. Papa looking at me with no expression and then glare at my poor Prince.

We're... serious right now? 'Noooo?

There just something appeared in my thought. Black Magic, Black Magic... Origin.. Tools..

Wait. Sumama ang tingin ko at humigpit ang hawak ko tea cup.

"Black Magic, which is the magic infuse in the most forbidden tools. Slynthi Kingdom, where the infamous forbidden tools originated." I smiled bitterly. Then, silence.

The Mana Absorption, a forbidden tool that killed my mother by the stripped title noble that's now being helped by the origin place of it.

It's all connected. It's all fu**ing altogether.