Grand Magic Competion (4)

Ellesmeere Solar

I quickly go missing before the announcement since I know we already won. Para akong ninja na agad nagpanggap na may sakit na nakahiga sa dorm ko.

Later, I know Brother Skylar will be here with Brother Exchiel. Kaya kasi sobrang ingat ko sa laban at competition, it's not just gusto ko na walang masaktan but also one of the conditions of Brother Exchiel. I must not get hurt because he will tell it to Skylar and Prince, even with Papa. Baka mapasugod nang wala sa oras yo'n.

"Elle, your temperature is getting better. It's a shame you didn't watch the Competition." Skylar said. Yeah? I didn't watch it since I was a competitor hehe.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Brother Exchiel also visited me. He just smiled on how naughty am I pretending and faking it all. He also secretly said to me that I did great.

"HELLO DEAR STUDENTS!!" As usual, si Instr. Wyndel ulit ang host. I have a hunch on what's about the last round, but it's the least I could think of.

"It's a fun day yesterday, right? So many competent contenders."

"I will straight this out now, Team B... you're already eliminated since you've lost. Thank you." He announced casually leaving the audience and some of us dumbfounded.

Wtf? I just said it's the least I could get!

"So the Round Three will happen in the group who've won!" I mentally facepalm. I fucking knew it.

"HAHAHAHA exciting eh? What kind of battle? It's an DUEL! A one vs one battle between in the Team A." I can feel his excitement. This it it. His most awaiting Round, to personally see people having a fight.

"So, there's still 14 contenders. We already prepared the bracket for it. It has 4 station in total. 1st- Elimenation for 7 pairs to duel, the 14 competitors will go down to 7. 2nd- the preliminaries, the 6 competitors will have a 3 duel, so the only one who's exempted was the one who won the 1st Round in Ribbon Tag. 3rd- semifinals. Since it will go down to 3 plus the exempted one to 4. One of the 3 who want to challenge first the winner of First Round will have the chance to compete. Lastly- finals the last two contenders will fight for the title as the strongest student in our Academy." Yeah, this is the one I wss least to expect.

I have the upperhand, since I've won the First Round. I'll be exempted in Round 2. What I need to think is who will face me in the 3rd Round.

A twisted play again, argh.

I get ready to face the one.

---Fastforward---

Obvsly, I've won the 1st battle. And the other 4 too. At the second round, I was just watching. The 4 was still undefeated.

At the 3rd round, I won again, one of the 4 strongest wss deafeated by Sir Rayleigh. And it goes to to 4, me and the other 3.

"Okay. Which one of you would like to compete with Sunny?" That was me, the guy raise his hand, not Sir Rayleigh, oh so he will fight with the girl.

"Wow, wow. First is the battle between Sir Rayleigh and Miss Flaire, begins!" He cued and started to battle.

I simply watch them. I was preventing myself to smile as their Aura becomes different. That Miss Flaire has a Earth Magic. Woah? It wasn't mismatch with her name. While Sir Rayleigh has the Lightning Magic. They were in other level. "Thunder Roar." Suddenly whe he said that, the arena battleground started to become cloudy and strated to strike thunders to their place. "Earth's Protection." A flowery bed takes place above her and protect her, woah, nice defense.