Revealed

Ellesmeere Solar

-weeks later-

"Sunny is unstoppable! Hah, she wins again the Grand Magic Competition! A 3 row Champion!"

I salute and smiled to the crowd. I waved at my Guild's Part.

Rayleigh smirked. Dumako ang paningin ko sa kapatid ko, he was staring. Yeah, just staring.

Lumapit ako. "Hello, I am Sunny." I introduced mysrlf infront of the new 3 members.

They all greeted me back. I smiled. "Where's Ellesmeere?" I asked.

"She's not around, well." Awkwardly answered by Rayleigh. Letse HAHAHA.

"So, It was nice meeting you here. I hope we can all stay safe and strong." I said before leaving. They're about to say something but I smoothly blended to the crowd.

"Whoo, that was crazy." I said while rested my back to the wall. "Are you not followed, Rayleigh?"

Lumabas naman siya. "I think so too."

"Congrats, you've got the Champion title again for this year." I smiled widely.

"It was fun, so many new opponents." I said.

"I really still don't get that reason." He groggily said. "Well, you know when you know it."

"I can't believe this unseemly lady her aka the mysterious Sunny is from the Estate of de la Schulz, right. Lady Meere?" I laughed at what he said then signaled Snowflakes to undo his magic.

"That is right. What will the daughter of the Grand Duke and the Grand Master of this Academy doing sneaky acts for years?"

Uh-oh.

I was stunned and my heart pounds loudly when I heard the voice.

"B-Brother.." i stepped back when I faced him. He was furiously staring at me.

"You're Sunny?" I remained silent.

"I'm asking you, Are you Sunny?!" He angrily asked. Bahagya akong tumango.

"Why.."

"Why did you hide it from me?!" Nagpipigil na galit nitong tanong. Hindi ako umimik.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"You're hiding this from the all of us since first year?" I met his fuming eyes when I was dragged to my dorm room.

"I did." Kalmado kong tugon, he looked at me in disbelief and ruffles his hair.

"I-I'm sorry, okay? I.. just didn't feel like telling it or anything.." I reasoned out. Kinda close but nah.

"You are sorry? I was.. in your side but I've always believe you are true to me, Ellesmeere?!" Ramdam ko ang hinanakit niya. Pero..

"So everything was all made up? You being sick and all?" I slightly nodded. He was really preventing himself to raise and raise his voice.

"Sky.. I just wanted to do it.."

"By what? Deceiving me? and all of the people close to you? Just.. how could you?" Wala naman na ako masabi dahil isa na din sa dahilan ko ay huwag niya malalaman. Bukod sa gusto ko sumali at makaexperience.

"I just hide it, but I didn't want to deceive you." Lies. Lies. Lies.

"You didn't want that? Ellesmeere, if you doesn't want that you should've tell me, it's been a 3 years and I was a complete nuisance and worried sick about you!"

"The nerve of you to pull that stunt, what are you thinking?"

I meet his gaze again. "Why? If I tell you, would you let me? You won't!" I said what's the truth.

"But does it give you to put an act like this? If ever, I was not the only person to be deceived, the campus are!" I twiddle my index fingers. I become silent again.

"So.. let me guess, you cannot have the confidence to this without the help of someone. Who? Brother?" I shaked my hands. It's okay if I didn't involve anyone.

It's my own problem since I'm the brain and root of this. "Brother, calm down." He remained his hardened face looking at me. This is the first time I've seen him lost his temper. If I recalled on Ellesmeere memories, the first time is when Ellesmeere were set up by bullying the Heroine.

"Calm down? Elle... you know.. you already know how will I react, if Father and Brothers got to know this, it will be a mess but you still do it." Matigas niyang sabi.

"Fine. Do you what you want, that's how will you act even if I tell to the nth time, you won't understand." He said coldly as he slammed the door. I look sadly on the door.

'No, you're the one who doesn't understand.. I just wanted to gain experience and to be able to live.'

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

After that, Skylar started to avoid me. I just simply put it aside and live my life as what it was. We didn't spend time together anymore nor even talk is such a hindrance for us now.

If I will call him, he didn't budge to look ang look at me. He's really mad about it. I know what will tje consequences but I still did it. I know my fault here is bigger since I was really a stubborn and harheaded girl, but what should I do? I wanted to join to it. I didn't even blame them for not letting me join so I just thought an alternative way and that's how is it.

"You're not still okay?"

I nodded while looking at my pen, it's the magic tool I've made.

"He still mad, but really I'm to blame." I smiled as I stand up to evaluate my craft.

"A magical pen?" I shake my head at what Instr. Dina asked. I pinned the button and a blue length light appeared, it was came from the magical orbs it'slike a laser but more likely a really thin lightsaber. "A pen sword?" I nodded.

"I did this magical tool because it was convenient for safety and protection and also it was convenient. You can simply bring it alongside with you everytime you go out somewhere and it was easy to use." I said as I demonstrated it.

Gladly, Instr. Dina approved and liked it.

"Sky--" I was cutted off when he was walking towards me but when he got close and I was about to call him,

ngunit, nilampasan niya ako.