Festival

Ellesmeere Solar

It's been many months. 'Nameless' or 'No Name' is our Guild name, no specific reason why it turned out to
that. Our Guild become famous for just having a 5 member, not counting the Guild Master which is me. We were not just letting anybody to join our guild.

They also learned I was Ellesmeere and let them  meet Fiercy, but I lied about the transformation it was done by Snowflakes but I need to hide Snowflakes for our own sakes and tell it's Fiercy's doings, so it also one of the reason we are not recruiting anyone. They didn't pry whatever my reason are / is which I was thankful for.

It will be a Festival Day! It's a big break for the students and late celebration for the Competion.

Ali and Fran become busier since they one of the organizers of the Festival. I don't plan to attend the Festival. Should I pretend to sick again? Yeah, let's do that.

And our year school will be ended in just a weeks and starting to adapt and move for as 2nd Years.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"I feel bad for you, you always get sick in any events." Skylar face is frowning while squeezing some silk to and put to my forehead. Hehe, sorry ha.

"It's alright."I acted weak.

"Tsk. You get sick and bedridden for a days. You should take care of yourself more."It was intentionally, dear Brother.

Brother Exchiel doesn't know this one, I'm not planning anything I just wanted to be at the room, reading and cultivating myself.

"Your Prince will get sad."I pouted at his remarks.

"Fine. Call me anytime as soon as possible if something's up." He was clearly worried. He really knows I just want to rest whenever I fell sick.

"Thank you." He smiled and squeeze my hands before leaving the room. I stared at the ceiling as I drifted to sleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Guess what I did in the last 3 days? I was just sleeping. Eclipse was looking out for me everytime, so I was just still sleeping and letting my internal force to cultivate. I was not actually cannot be caught nor see doing this. They won't feel it.

"I was planning on going out with you this last day. You're still regaining your strength, so stay still and be healthy again."he said smiling at me. I slightly smiled.

Ali, Fran, Flaire, Rayleigh, Louie, Canaria and Brother frequently visiting me since I was in bed.

Well, I can still hear every noise from the festival. Since it's a day and night out event.

I was patiently listening and hearing their stories from them with their experience in the Festival.

Ali was complaining how her Brother, Sir Alistair to be the one as her date instead the one who invited her. I was preventing myself not to laugh out loud so I just laugh gently.

Fran stories is how she see other couple's infront  and passing by on her cuddles as she was eating and watching them.

"How about you, Brothers?" I asked my Two Brother's Brother Exchiel was sitting in my side leaning his back on the headboard and reading his book on his lap as he was caressing my hair. Skylar was crossing his legs and arms in the part of balcony.

"Huh? Not interested." Plainly said by him. Hay, poor brother.

I turned to Brother Exchiel. "Yes?" He softly responds.

"How about you?"

"I was reading." I closed my eyes.

Okay, Fine!!

What I should do with this Brother's of mine? They're really not interested in anyone nor to someone. They just do what they want and minding their own business.

That's how we are, but I'm not like them.. yeah.

Welp. I'm getting crazy grr.

"Father and Brothers will be mad at us for hiding how you are in here and that you always got sick." Skylar said. Okay okay, I'm guilty. I have a reason naman and I also had a big one secret.

"He won't know, okay?" tawa ko. I can just reason that I was reading or what.

"Take care of yourself. Such a weak sister." Iritado na sabi ni Skylar. "Why are you irritated?" Pigil ko.

"Your fever are so annoying. Can't it just leave you alone?" Seryoso niyang sabi.

Napatawa naman ako dito. He's really something when he's irritated. Brother Ezekiah tried to annoyed him and he got shut off by him.

"What should we do, then?"

"Eat healthy foods, always prevent your disease to become severe." He said and turned into us.

"Calm down, now. I was alive." Tumingin ito ng masama sa akin.

"What?"

"So? You're waiting for your death?You're so weak and like a sickly person." Nah. I wanted to live. Siguro kaya siya ganyan kasi diba, no'ng bata ako nakikita niya na lagi ako nagkakasakit ng ilang araw, ang cause no'n ay dahil sa pag-cucultivate ko.

"Of course, No." I pouted as I said that.

"What a child." napataas ang kilay ko.

"Said by my twin who's just minutes older than me." I said. He just clicked his tounge at me. Brother Exchiel is busy with his own world.

Awit, mas matanda ako talaga sayo. If you will calculate my age it was almost pass a half of a century.

"Want me to bought you some souviners , food?" he asked. "Brother, you can have fun, stop worrying about me." I smiled. His forehead creased at what I've said.

"How can I when you're sick again?" Napangiti ulit sa sinabi nito.

"We won't leave. Stay still and take rest." Brother Exchiel said

So, that's how my festival goes.