Temple

Ellesmeere Solar.

I was watching Mira choosing dress for me to wear. "Mira." I called her.

"Yes, My Lady?"

"Just choose a simple one." I said. She nodded and take a look again at the closet.

She shows me the yellow laced dress. It's pattern is flowers and all.

I also taught Mira how to do some braids from the modern world. I just excuse that I'm creative, lol.

'Where are we going?' Snowflakes suddenly asked. I'm preventing not to smile at his cuteness.

'To the temple.'

I needed to go to the temple for me to give respect and regards.

If I can rememver clearly, the temple was barely mentioned in the story. Yo'n ang pinagtataka ko. She (Carolaine) was known as the Saintess of the Empire but, she didn't even once paid a visit in the temple.

I must meet the High Priest.

His Holiness, Azrael Philip Hemsworth. He was the great miraculous Priest, his greatness doing good deeds and strong light aura was known in the entire empire.

"My Lady, We are here." pagbukas ng pinto ng carriage ni Coachman Tylor.

"Thank you." He smiled as he helped me go down. I looked at the pure white building infront of me. This whole picture of view is oozing with holiness.

"Welcome, Lady de la Schulz." bati ng ilang Priest na sumalubong sa akin. I slightly nodded my head.

They show me the way to go to the altar.

The inside doesn't have many decorations or what. Pure marble white color. The light was strikely going in because of the structure of the building.

"H-His Holiness." Agad na nag-bow ang nasa unahan kong mga Priest nang biglang may lumitaw na ilaw hanggang maghugis tao ang katawan, ang High Priest.

"May the God be with you all." Napakurap ako sa marahan at malinis na pananalita.

He just.. look younger than my father! "Greetings to the blessing of the Empire." I said giving my greetings. He smiled at me. "You must be our guest for today, Lady of the de la Schulz." Banggit nito. At pinakilala siya sa akin.

I was expecting him to be old, like what, he's much older and older than the Emperor himself.

"I was glad you come even when you can't." He said softly. I actually thought of something, he might also help me. "I doubt that, your holiness."

"Hmm?" He hummed asking me.

"Someone, suddenly appeared claiming herself the true lady of de la Schulz." He stopped for a moment.

"But.." he was about to say something but stpp again.

"But I believe I'm a de la Schulz. I just know it."

"Who would doubt? You spit the image and personality of your Household." He said smiling. He lead me the way where to kneel.

I started to offer my prayers.

'I thank you, my Lord. For letting me have a second life, involving Miss Meere's identity. I promise I'll do my best to obtain what we deserve and live our life to the fullest. I won't ask you why did I reincarnated here because I do believe everything you lead us is through your magnificent plan for us and I think you would love me to discover it myself. I hope you will guide us and protect us. I thank you also for all the blessings that you bestow to us, the life you've given me, for my family are all the greatest we can receive from you. Watch over us there in heaven, our dear father.'

Dasal ko at nagmulat ako nang mata, kaliwanagan agad ng paligid ang bumungad sa akin. I was amazed at the scenery.

Maliwanag na siya, pero kung nakapikit ka habang nagdadasal at nagmulat ka, pagkatingin mo sa unahan, ang altar na tila lumiliwanag ang makikita mo.

"Child.." napatingin agad ako nang magsalita ang High Priest. Ancient Language.

"..." iniintay kong magsalita pa ito. "Seems like this child is a blessed one." Napakunot ang noo ko. He might think I didn't have a clue but I was baffled at his statement.

"Forgive my mumblings infornt of you, I was just giving a blessing you."ngi, naintindihan ko sinasabi mo, Priest hehe. "My Child, did you have a partner mythical creatures?"

"I do.. have one. It's a gift from my father, he's a mythical creature guardian, Fire Ice Phoenix, I named him Fiercy." Eventhough I was shocked whe  he suddenly asked me about the mythical creatures I still answered him.

"Do you, perhaps know the Mythical Creature Beast of Nine Tailed Fox?" I was stunned. H-How?!

Napatungo ako na napapatango. He patted my head which surprise me more. "I know, you're a great child. You are protecting him." He said smiling. I met.his gaze. I was not hesitant to tell him about this anymore, I just feel it.

"Yeah.. he is Snowflakes. You can see them, His Holiness?"

"No."sagot nito at ngumiti na naman. "I can feel the very existence of every human or living being whether it's not visible to our eyes, or invicible." Jinx, so cool.

"You.. you are a nice child. You're possessed with light and warm aura." He said again holding my both cheeks.

"If you ever had a problem and need answer to questions, I will definitely help you. I'll even help you prove yourself." He stated. My heart melts at his words.

"I.. thank you, his holiness for the warm sudden stay here. For also believing and wanting to help me." I sincerely said. He patted again my head.

I smiled going down the carriage when we reach our Manor. They are here. "Papa, Brothers!" I hugged them again.

"How's my little baby's visit to the temple?"

"It was great! His holiness, the High Priest even kept me accompany for my prayers and talked me." I tell happily.

"The High Priest himself?" Napatingin si Brother Earltone kay Papa. "Ellie?"

"Yeah? He really did. I think he likes me, he even gave me a blessings and all." I bragged about it.

"You're really blessed, My Child. The High Priest are very rare to accompany anybody even to the Royal Highnesses." I blinked at the sudden realization.

Whatt?!

Oo nga! It was also stated that he was just appearing if there's any disturbance and very important occasion. But he appears suddenly awhile ago and even talk and talk to me.

Just what is happening?

Don't tell me, my existence here is a big deal?!