Date (2)

Ellesmeere Solar

"W-what are you saying?"  Bahagya ko siyang tinulak.

Again, my heart is pounding like crazy.

"Don't avoid me, Solar." He pleaded then held my hand once again.

"You don't have to be nervous, I like you. It's that all I wanted to say." How can I not be nervous?

Just how come?

I just said it's impossible. Did I not jinx it?

"Solar.." he softly called my name.

"Hmm?" I just response. Because of course, I was totally shocked.

Totally shock.

"Nothing." He just said then smiles at me. Nahawa din ako sa ngiti niya.

He's really extraordinary kind of a man.

We talk for a while then the topic landed on our engagement.

"I talked to Dad and Mom about our engagement. They said, that I should ask you if you're ready on us being public and our status to be announce."

I also though about it last night. We're at the age in this time that we're receiving marriage proposals, it's probably the right thing.

He was hesitant at first because I might be bewildered at the sudden news.

Sus, sino aayaw sa isang Eclipse?

"I was fine with it. Does my father knew this?" I asked.

There's nothing really to frett about Eclipse, my family was just dramatic. I say HAHA.

He's that kind of person who has a wide perpective. He's not skeptic and open book, he's somewhat observant like me.

There's no contradictions in our personalities that over the border line of our own.

No one can't help but admire this Prince who truly love the Empire. He's kind but not the person that can be abuse. A gentle person that oozing with refreshing and calm aura.

When you will talk to him, he was excited about the future on how he will handle the Empire. How many things he wanted to upgrade.

He's also that person who can understand you without prejudice. I definitely place my bet on that he will be a great Emperor.

And-! Don't forget how magnificent his looks are. Oh 'diba, palong palo.

"I guess so." He shortly replied. I guess Papa knows, of course they're planning on this.

After talking about it. I think some idea that I wanted to do. "I've never host any tea party, do you think I'm able to handle it?"

It's kinda embarassing, I'm a young grand duchy but I never held anything like a ball nor even a simple tea party.

But I'm still able to fit in the social circles of high society. Ako talaga yo'ng tamad na noble.

"Of course, I also think that there's no such thing you can't do." He hurled to attack me in another way, huh.

Pa-fall, ang dami kong sinabi na kung ano para sa kanya pero hindi ko alam kung problema ba pagiging sweet talker niya.

But, I don't easily yield.

I lifted my fork with a dessert of soft chocolate cake at nilapit sa may labi ni Eclipse.

I motioned my mouth to say 'aah' for him to open his mouth.

He unknowingly open his mouth and take the food I offered.

When he realize what I just do to him, his face reddens and lifted backward his hand covering his lower face.

"Why?" I cheekily smiled at him. "It's an indirect kiss? It's alright, my dear future husband~"  I said in a tease tone voice.

"Solar, stop it." He protested which cause me to laugh.

Ganyan ang mga galawan, Eclipse. Huwag tayo puro flowery words, galaw galaw din ng baso.

"Your face is so red." I'm preventing my self to laugh, he's such a cutie.

I come closer to him which makes him uneasy but I just pinched his cheeks.

"H-Hey, StAp iT." In returning at me. He caught my hand then look again at me.

I awkwardly laughed and get back my hand.

We stayed quiet for some time. Wooh, that's embarassing. Stupid, Ellesmeere. I wanted to facepalm my face really.

Then later on, we're back talking.

I'm just amazed how comfortable we are to each other.

It's like he's my peace that I can lean on peacefully.

We talked for any various topic and enjoying listening with each other's opinion and statements.

It's like the simple yet awesome date you could ever asked for.

Just the two of us, happily talking and sharing everything we can.

As time passed by, we're awed by the beauty of the view.

The hill where we are can see the towns even if it's not high.

We watched how the sky litted up by a warm color of orange with red, as the sun slowly started to kissed the land, how the moon slowly take the spotlight that shines through.

How splendid, it's the aftermath of sunset.

It's the most satisfying way to end our date for today.

"I'll wait for you." I smiled at him as he said that. He also returned a bright smile to me.

"Okay, I'm happy and enjoyed this day." I genuinely said.

Sobrang satisfied ako, nakaka galak ng puso.

"I'm happy that you do, let's go." He helped me stand up and hold my hand going to the carriage.

As we travel going back. I leaned on his shoulderwhen I was about to lost my sense I felt his hand hold my face to support me.

I smiled and rest peacefully with him.