Farewell, TVRFHD

@asdfghjklurs

A plesant day everyone, I greet y'all from the sun to the moon 'till they overlapse.

I just want to congrats y'all, my dearest royalties and hymns (syncx) for finishing reading my book as I congratulated myself finishing writing this book. This book is now officially completed. Well, naiiyak ako. Chariz. Huhuness

We all came far, I know there's a lot of pips there who supported me from the start up til the end. I just want you to know how grateful and appreciative am I to all of you. Kung wala kayo, wala din ako dito. It's already a big milestone yet small for me, at para na din sainyo.

To silent readers and just readers, voters and commentors. I do read all of your comments and I process and digest each and one of the remarks and opinion you have. I also laugh with some of your silly comments with some scenarios and oh how I love your feels and emotions thru different scenes, I just want you to know that I'm always with you. To the voters who showered the story with votes, I felt that it was so acknowledge and I appreciate that, thank you very much. I solely write for myself, to the satisfaction of my imagination and to those who wanted to support me and my stories. I hope you enjoy every single bits of the story(ies) I (will) produce.

No one knows about this, but I do believe that it's very exceptional to the person who creates how the readers/ viewers appreciate your works. If they love your works, it's like they also love the very fragments or parts of your imagination and production. And that's very heartwarming!

To those who doubted me, who questioned the way I write, to my story. I did not write exclusively just to fit me or my story to your standard. If you did not like it, I have to apologize, but thank you and please leave. I do not want to spare any of my time with negativitiy. Please always be kind. I can accept criticism with reasonable and justifiable means, however, I also know how to distinguish hate and pure rubbish. Again, always be kind and rightful.

I would also like to give a special thank you to havenginnie who always made special book covers for me and TVRFHD. Your works are definitely stunning and a masterpiece. Thank you a lot bb!

 Thank you a lot bb!

So ayon ngaa,

So ayon ngaa,

Lastly, to this book,

TVRFHD

I still cannot believe how this story came from. I also revealed naman na at first that the story behind this book was just curiousity and imagination. Pasulat sulat pa nga ako ng plot sequence and twist 'n turn nito.

Unang una, I knew that I don't have the ability to write a story, a full book to be exact! HAHAHA. In contorary, here am I, with a latest full book and consequently, I'm also thrilled to create a full series. 'Diba? It's just not so me lols HAHAHA. You really don't know where the waves of life will pull you through. I go with the flow of my nature since, I don't want it to become the drawbacks and passed opportunities. So yeah, I had a lot of breakdown nearing at the end that I can't even think of a word for the latest chapters. I was so attached to the story that I cannot simply let it go. Umabot pa sa 80+ chaps to when my prior goal was to finish it on chapter 50-60.

I'm also well aware that I'm not good, but there's always a room for learning and growing. I'm also quite aware that this story is flawed, but that's also what it makes it a masterpiece for me.

I'm ecstatic how this story goes and end, the experiences, up to the readers and supporters. Sa mga nageencourage sa'kin, who are close to my heart. Now, this book has come to an end and I still can't believe it!

From the deepest part of my beating heart, I thank you all! May god bess as all as always and ever.

Hmm, 'till the moon passed by the sun. Thank you everyone and farewell, TVRFHD.

'Til we meet again, my Ellesmeere Solar and Crusoei Eclipse.