The Rise and The Downfall

Third Person PoV

Light strucked the warriors on the battlefield. Ellesmeere is emitting a light, a presence that is similar to His Holiness, High Priest Azrael Philip Hemsworth.

"Light..." Nang bibilog ang mata ng Prinsipe sa nakita.

Ellesmeere is an awakened. Being awakened means, she can inherit her bloodline's magic as far she's capable of. An awakened are stronger than inborn magic, it is a outburst of magical potential and mana of a person. Manaless or not.

She finally awakened the light magic, that both her father and mother, also her brothers. It is in their bloodline after all.

The Prince attention span goes at 10 seconds max to the twin dragon, in a human form.

'Oh, Dresden and.. Dutchen huh?'

Unbelievably, tig-5 seconds lang na atensyon nilaan niya sa kambal kasi binalik niya na ulit ang atensyon niya sa pinakamamahal niya.

'As Solar cannot be stop, I need to aide His Grace.'

Agad na nagbigay ng senyas si Crusoei Eclipse sa butler ng pamilya de la Schulz. Kailangan na nilang kumilos.

Prince Crusoei Eclipse lips just frowned when he saw how merciless the twin dragons are. Cyprus in other hand was merciful however, as mighty as they would be.

"Who allowed the children to participate in this war?" Napatahimik naman ang Prinsipe sa tinanong ni Cain, butler ng pamilya nila Ellesmeere Solar.

"They're not children, they're... dragons."The Prince didn't like telling Ellesmeere's secret. Still, it's their butler and technically, they are children in their race but not in humanity. Hindi niya na lang inintindi kung napakinggan ba siya or naniniwala ba ito sa inungkat niya.

"Cyprus.. can you go protect the kids?" Well, nevermind. They're kids to him anyways.

May lumitaw na malaking dragon, it is Cyprus in his adult original form.

It is when... the opposing empire's army and warriors lost their will to fight. Even if they're not as scrupulous as Ellesmeere Solar is, they know. The Hawthorne Empire made them realize that it is a war they cannot triumph.

Hindi nila maiipanalo ang gyera na sinimulan nila, na sinimulan nang namumuno sa kanila.

Sa paglabas ng dragon na si Cyprus ay ang pagkaubos din ng daliri ni Baron Lynt. Inuunti unti ni Ellesmeere and paghihiganti niya dito.

He deserve the worst of the worst. The worst and worst.

Unti unti na din nawawalan ng buhay ang katawan ni Baron Lynt. Ellesmeere made sure that she could get enough and savor each and every inch of this dying person he always wanted to get rid off.

Carolaine is dead. Her body decompose easily melted in a black magic. The reward- curse for using a forbidden tool and magic. That dead is befitting for the person who doesn't belong anywhere. She deserved not be buried but disappear, no momento left. The fake and impostor had no trace to be left

The Viscount is also dead. He cannot be recognized as he body was scattered and like a puzzle to be build. He deserve to be a fertilizer to the spoiling soil of the wrecked Empire, the people who helped and cast them. A traitor's punishment.

The Baron Lynt  punishment.  He was torturized on how Ellesmeere was turned into a monster. He cannot make a move and was paralyzed and slowly dying, it's his punishment for controlling and making a beast out of Ellesmeere. Now, he cannot put his plan into action. A manipulator's end