Special Chapter: EXCHIEL SHAUN ×

Author's Note:

Yass! You read it right, luvies! I made a special chapter for my favorite character here in TVRHD. Charaan, Exchiel Shaun! My oh so pogi crush na may mabangong pangalan. It's a romance..(?) not sure pala, kasi I'm not good with romance, well anyway. Lovestory siya ni Exchiel Shaun, and for sure! Kilalang kilala niyo na kung sino.

Before reading, pakidrop naman kung sino hula niyo na love interest ng bb ko, s'yempre bukod sa'kin! HAHAHAHA. Huwag kayo madaya haa, before reading it, pakilapag ng hula niyong bebe ni Exchiel Shaun (ko).

Exchiel Shaun Augustus de la Schulz POV

....

..

.

Hmm.

...

...

..

"Brother Exchiel!" I turned my head when I heard the familiar voice of my dearest sister.

I immediately smiled.

My sister, the only person could make me move, talk and even smile and laugh. She is a very special person for me

My sister, Ellesmeere Solar was the light itself of our household. She is wise, calculative, secretive, of course naughty, but very stunning. I'm glad that she grown to be the lady she wanted to be.

Oh.

"I've missed you so much, my talkative brother." I just smirked. She always teases me whenever she has the feel to do it.

"How's the palace?" Hm, believe of not. Our father, wanted our sister to get home when she just got married. Though, it's good.

My heart was squeezed when I saw a genuine and happy expression she has in her face. She's happy and I'm also happy for her.

"I'm fine, it's very homely like our de la Schulz duchy. Minus the fact that I'm separated with all of you." Her shoulder dropped which made me flinch.

Uh-oh.

What to do?

It's like this when we are going home at her wedding. She was crying nonstop that father might as well, stay overnight because of how pitiful our sister is. She grew up accustomed to have us, that she can always bond and see us.

How lovely. I smiled.

I just move towards her and hugged her.

"Enough of me, Brother. You. Need. To. Tell. Me. About. Your. Lover." I slowly get back when she was asking with her golden eyes are narrowing at me.

I tilted my head.

Where did she get this nonsense?

Oh.

Ahh.

I do have a lover.

I nodded my head with my self affirmation.

"Hmm, it's doing fine. I.. think?" We're doing good and as happy as ever.

"Papa.. was still shocked when he know about it." I smiled when she giggled.

When I had a relationship with him, Ellesmeere was the first one to know. I made to sure to let her know about us before announcing it to my family.

"He still couldn't believe that you, all out of our brothers would be the first one to be in a relationship." I don't know if she's making fun of our father or she's teasing me, it could be both.