Ace

Third person PoV

The Prince immediately show the hostility because his pride and ego was wounded by the Lady of their enemy.

'This bitch, did she think she will be spared because she's the damn crown princess?'

The prince was deeply embarassed and humiliated. Ayaw niya na palampasin pa ang sinasabi ng dalaga sa kaniya lalo na't-

Isa ito sa mga balakid sa matagal na nilang plano.

A hindrance which they cannot eliminate.

'Does he think he's funny? Does he think na natutuwa ako sa kanya?' Masamang tingin ni Ellesmeere Solar sa Prinsipe Ronveux sa tinuran nito.

'He even decided to continue their heinous plan ever since he knew what it was. I wouldn't forgive them for laying their filthy hands on our Empire.'

'They also killed our mother.'

Nagtatataka ang prinsipe bigla sa pagiging wary ng crown princess sa kanya.

'As expected, she seems to know everything.' Kaya isa ito sa naging balakid sa mga plano nila dahil unti unti nabubunyag ang ambisyon nila nang simula't sapol sa existence ng bunso at nag-iisang anak na babae ng duke.

That's why they planted Caroline and the Viscount but it's all a nuisance. What more is that, Ellesmeere is always the reason of their failures.

Ellesmeere Solar find it odd, although the Prince is agitated by her provocation. He seems calm and sure of something.

She expected that may iba pa namumutawi na plano sa utak nito.

He was cautious, cunning, and a coward that's why he would make all things the way he wouldn't be uncomfortable and threaten.

And Ellesmeere Solar is an exception, she was a golden child who is a threat to them.

'Tsk, I thought Requila has a chance in that damn empire. Although she have the majestic looks, but still end up being so useless.' Isip ng Prinsipe habang nakatitig sa babaeng masama talaga ang tingin sa kanya.

Matagal na niya sana ipasok ang nakakabata niyang kapatid, ang prinsesa upang mag-alok ng royal marriage kaso, matagal na pala nakatakda ang kasal sa iba ng kabilang Crown Prince kaya nabaliwala ang ilan sa plano niya.

"My my, we're too hot, aren't we?" Nakangising puna ng prinsipe bagamat nag-iinit na din ang bait niya dahil walang umaayon sa mga gusto niya mangyari.

Kaso, sa halip na mainis pa ay tinaasan lang siya ng kilay at inirapan ni Ellesmeere Solar bago humarap sa ama.

"Ellesmeere Solar de la Schulz! I said go back to the palace!" Hindi na nakapagtimpi ang ama nito sa nangyayari. He doesn't want his children to be at the front line peroat itoang pasimuno niyang bunsong anak.

The whole name of Ellesmeere was called, she knew her father was furious.

Ahh, Ellesmeere is Ellesmeere.

The Grand Duke death stare at the prince because he doesn't like how that foolish prince gawk at her daughter. He obviously hate how the conversation between them.

"No, Papa! I'm not going back, I need to be here." The Grand Duke massage his temple and contemplating on how stubborn his daughter is. Na kahit gaano pa ka-bright at clever ang anak niya, may pagka-pasaway talaga hanggat hindi nakukuha o nagagawa ang gusto niya mangyari.

'Lea, she really do takes after you.' He thought as he quickly held Ellesmeere Solar's arm.

"My child listen to you father, okay? You need to be safe and secure." Pilit paliwanag ng Grand Duke sa anak.

"But I don't need any protection nor taking cover." Depensa naman ni Ellesmeere sa sarili niya at gusto na kumawala sa hawak ng ama.

But the Grand Duke is not budging at all. Although he do know and acknowledge Ellesmeere's strength with her companions still, he cannot bear to let her daughter be expose to the danger.

Even though he was aware of the fact that even his daughter already help with much knowledge and her wisdom, that she cannot simply let everything happen being in the sideline and she's much a doer than an advisor.

"What an amazing lovable family relationship." Pumalakpak pa ang prinsipe habang nagsalita tungkol sa nasasaksihan.

"Your Highness, you seem to be found of ruining other's momentum and fun." Baling ulit ni Ellesmeere dito. "Go, get your sister and be lovey dovey."

Hindi na maipinta ang mukha ni Ellesmeere nang makita niya ang nasa harapan niya, nanghihina na napahawak siya sa kamay ng ama niya sa nasasaksihan niya.

"Papa..." Ellesmeere's face darkened. Bumakas ang pag-aalala at galit sa unti unti niyang nasasaksihan. His father stiffened and loosened his grip on her.

"Oh, thank you, but I only got him." The Prince's Ace, Ellesmeere's twin brother, Ezyreal Skylar is in his hands and was captured.