Wrong

Ellesmeere Solar

Saktong sakto naman, grand entrance.

'The High Priest?'
'He didn't show up just anywhere.'
'Even to Royalties..'

Sorry ha, medyo close na kami eh HAHAHA.

Everyone greet him, including my Father.

He do have an amazing aura and power with him. "I hope I was not too late since I was invited by a dear child." He said smiling and look where am I.

"Greetings to the blessing of the Empire." Bati ko, nakangiti naman itong tumango bago naging seryoso.

"Viscount de Pruitt."

Ramdam ko na ang nerbyos niya. Kabahan ka lang, I know that His Holiness is the last one person you don't even want to face executing your plans.

I also look at him smiling. Come on old man, don't be look too stiff.

That's why you won't let Carolaine go to the temple.

I plainly look at her side, her smile is completely wipe off and she's pale. What a mess.

No, Ellesmeere! Don't laugh, even if you wanted to laugh, do not laugh. I take a deep breathe.

That's one a messed up face.

She looks like a lost puppy looking at her adoptive father.

"I hope we all enjoy this special, and do not cause any uncalled things here." He said, he might be a Priest but he's fierce.

"But His Holiness.."

"Are you doubting the outcome of this? Or are you looking at this Houdehold who held and take actions to your sudden revelation?" He said coldly.

I knew it, The High Priest is not really to be taken lightly. Magandang desisyon din iiwas ang anak-anakan mo sa kanya, ngunit hindi ibig sabihin hindi na sila magkakatagpo, kuha mo, Viscount?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I felt a light magic was unleashed. It's Carolaine.

"C-Carolaine, you're still not used to it.." kabado na salita ng Viscount.

Oho? You want to hide it from the High Priest?

"What a.. disgusting mana and magic." All of us stop as His Holiness spoke.

It's too late.

"Is it really yours?" Malamig na tanong pa nito.

I can feel the ground is shaking.. this..

' Nullifying Mana Field. ' I enchanted in my head.

This power.. whose?..

"Ahh, why no one believes me?! But that bitch!" Carolaine exploded.

Good grief, revealing yourself huh.

I sense some magic coming towards me, but Eclipse immediately make it vanish using his Dark Magic.

"Carolaine!!" Sigaw ng Viscount at tinatawag ang anak-anakan na nakalutang sa ere.

My family is stunned, probably, shocked to felt Mother's magic and mana.

"Eclipse, the people need to get out of here." I immediately said to him. He seems wanted to say something but nodded.