True Colors

Third Person POV

Carolaine nervously sit to the bed. She think what happen with Ellesmeere is a threat to her.

'That girl..' gigil na banggit nito.

'I didn't believe that girl, I think I was the real one after all. I have the light magic which runs to the blood of only the real Augustus and de la Schulz.' She said dreamingly.

Having the title of a Great Duchy of the Empire and to marry the Prince is her motivation. She thinks she deserve more than just being a Viscount daughter. She also dreaming that she might be a Grand Duke's daughter.

Carolaine was envious of Ellesmeere, being love and admired. Being the center of social circles and nobility. But who wouldn't be? She was like a perfect noble.

Eversince she was a child, her dreams for herself is above the sky. I

So.,she went through everything to make it real.

Her foster father, the Viscount warned her that if she goes to the temple, their plan will be ruined.

The truth, the Carolaine Flore le Pruitt was just a delusional fool who cannot take to full her thirst and greed for everything.

"Ellie." Napatingin siya sa nakaka-tanda na kapatid na si Ezekiah na may hawak na espada. Katatapos lang nito sa pag eensayo.

Her face become sullen as she looked to the view, Ellesmeere were sorrounded by 'her' kuno Brothers,

'such a pain..'

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A

t the tea time, Ellesmeere are completely graceful brewing the tea.

Carolaine was with her because she got invited.

"Bitch." Bulong na gigil ni Carolaine.

Wala namang pake si Ellesmeere sa mga kashungahan ng real na real daw. Ows.

She looks at her when Carolaine spill the tea herself in her dress.

"O-Ouch." Ellesmeere was still composed, looking down at Carolaine who's slumping at the floor.

"What happened here?" Skylar asked entering the scene. Looking down also on Carolaine.

Her eyes immediately get teary and started to cry.

"Ellesmeere, w-what did I do wrong?" She said bursting out tears. " It's not my fault if I was.. being here. It's your idea, but if you really don't want me to be here, don't be like that.. I don't want to fight with you." Madrama na sabi nito.

"Dramatic." Ellesmeere said to her emotionless, those silver orbs looking at her as if she can read through her.

"W-What?" She literally stammered.

"You can be an actress. I applaud your acting skills. Being able to cry suddenly, with big movements like breaking down on your knees, being weak. It suits you well." Ellesmeere unbotheredly said. She even slowly wanted to clap her hand to reall support her statement but she's holding a teacup.

Carolaine face reddens as she was felt like being insulted.

Skylar looked confusely at the third party. "You're so--"

"Sky, I guess she wanted to say." She acted like she was thinking. "Oh, I spilled tea in her dress and the reason will be because of blah blah." Inunahan na niya ang pagsusumbong.

Carolaine trembles as the words Ellesmeere said with a threatening voice.

"What happened here, Ellie? This girl is a mess." Gusto mang tumawa ni Ellesmeere sa sinabi ng kapatid ngunit nagsalita na ito

"Look at her, Sky." Sumunod naman ang kakambal niya.

"She's holding a teacup, without a tea and I am holding a teacup with a tea on it. What would be the reason on it?" She said boredly, sipping on her tea. Skylar alreadt get what Ellesmeere wanted to say. "If I was planning to spill something on her, it would be directly on her face." She said smirking.

Carolaine face become pale as she got taste her own medicine.

"What a petty thing to do, Lady Carolaine." Malamig na sabi ni Skylar at tumingin sa kakambal.

She smiled standing infront of her and kinda leaned. She thought, her almost colorless face is the horrible thing.

"Next time, if you're planning to frame me up kindly use your brain, okay? Stop making yourself look pathetic, it's not pitiful but shameless and stupid." She harshly said having a triumphant smile before passing her.

Skylar give her a nice scolding.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Tss, she's getting on my nerves. She's so irritating." She mumbled wiping her wet dress.

Suddenly she thought of a something.

Nakangiti naman siyang kumakain kasama ang pamilya ng de la Schulz. Sa nakasanayan, nasa malayo siyang parte ng mesa.

"Ellie, why are you not eating?" Asked by Ezekiah. Napalingon ang lahat sa kay Ellesmeere nang hindi nito ginagalaw ang pagkain.

"I would love to, but not this kind of food." Ellesmeere bluntly said. "My food is poisoned." Eyes are all widden at what she said.

'How did she know?!'

Napahigpit ang hawak sa tinidor si Carolaine.

'You're already making ways, but it's not like I didn't see right through that kind of thinking you have.' Thought by Ellesmeere.

Agad na nagpasukan ang maid at knights.

Masama. Masama na ang tingin ng Grand Duke.

"Does anyone of you are planning to kill my daughter? Give it up now, show yourself and die in my hands."

"Dad, it's alright. I was always careful, thankfully I was warned." The brilliant Lady smiled.

"But, Ellie.."

"Papa, Fiercy always look out for me. He knows wgen something's up."

"So Fiercy noticed and signaled you about this?"

"Yeah, he was also a healer. He will know if there's something that will threatened my health."

'Healer? He? Fiercy?' Confusely thought by Carolaine.

"Father, we should investigate furthermore and be more cautious. Especially for Ellie." The second child become serious.

"Of course let's do that. You, Ellie might taken this lightly but we won't." Ellesmeere nodded, she can already feel the atmosphere got worsened. She knows that even if it wasn't shown, they will act and period this.That's what she like. To pressure the culprit.

Of course Ellesmeere know who will be the culprit but she's right playing into her palm.

'Your true colors are already showing up eventhough you're not near getting in my way. Anyways, thank you for doing the favor me, salamat ha, pakatanga ka na lang palagi.' She thought internally laughing her ass out.