End

Third Person PoV

She was supposedly to attack but her father, the Grand Duke interferred.

"My Child, Ellie. Enough." He daintily said.

He had enough seeing her daughter making all the actions and suffering. He think her daughter had enough.

"Papa..." Natutulirong napatingin siya sa ama. Hindi niya gusto ang sinabi nito at pagpipigil nito.

He lightly speak and smiled. "Ellie, please stop. Leave the rest to this fool of a father of yours." Ellesmeere felt that her father was almost begging. Wishing for her to stop.

"You've already done much everything you can. Stop shouldering it anymore. Let me stand up for our family and for the sake of our Empire." Nabahag naman ang damdamin ni Ellesmeere Solar sa inaakto at sinasabi ng ama.

Ellesmeere Solar just couldn't take the risk, she wanted to finish all of this in her hands but she couldn't shake off her Father's request and remorse.

After the battle with her thoughts, she finally loosen her grip with her weapon and bowed her head.

"I'm so sorry, Papa. I've been stubborn and secretive. I.." her father just kissed her temple. She unknowingly close her eyes and hugged her father.

Ellesmeere Solar was the so ever cautious and goal-oriented person. She always believes that she had to do everythings so things will fall into places. That's how always she is.

However, she realized fron this moment on. She can see the clarity of her success if she know who have her back. That's her friends, their estate family, her family, and her love one.

"Your Highness, the esteemed Crown Prince. I also beg of you, take care of my daughter." He had a glance on the Prince who was watching them. He meaningfully looked at the Prince he always supported and guided. Of course, he's none other than anyone yet not to his dear child.

'Take her away from the dread of the Battlefield, My Lord.'

Ngumiti naman ng sinsero ang prinsipe, agad nitong hinawakan ang babaeng sinisinta at dahan dahan silang lumilisan sa digmaan nang--

"YAAAH!" Mabilis pa sa oras na mapigilan nang Grand Duke ang atake sa kan'ya ni Carolaine De Pruitt.

"Die! Die! Die!" Nababaliw na wika nito at tuloy na atake sa Grand Duke.

'Papa..' agad na napalingon si Ellesmeere Solar sa posisyon nang ama. Akmang lalapit na itong muli ngunit nahawakan na agad siya ni Crusoei Eclipse. Nagtama ang paningin nila at ngumiti ito sa kan'ya.

Napatingin muli siya sa ama nang makita na malapit na nitong bawian ng buhay ang babaeng malaki ang atraso sa kaniya.

'Papa, please rely my revenge for Lady Meere, your daughter. Please let us have the revenge she always deserve.'

'Papa, I've always wanted you to know about her. The first daughter you had.'

'Please, cease that girl existence..'

There's no hint of mercy nor pity with the gaze of the Grand Duke. He very much consider everything into account, their mistake for their family and for trying to seize the kingdom he always love and wanted to protect.

"You're young to be this villanious. I shall send you to your doom." Carolaine was screaming at he top of her lungs, wanting to escape from the magic of the Grand Duke. She can't, she just can't.

"You've deprived to my dearest children their mother, and you take away My Lea. In this point? You also wanted to trample upon our Empire and turned it upside down. Have you all gone insane?" He was looking at them with his belittling eyes.

He's showing off who's the real boss in this battlefield.

He swung his sword and directly hit Carolaine. The girl who was catching her breath facing the ground.

"I.. I must atleast take you to hell with me, Your Grace!" Tila nababaliw na, o sadyang baliw na wika ni Carolaine baho tuluyang tumayo.

Before she could get back to on her knees, the Grand Duke already stab her body to her fatal points which made her vommit blood.

When the Grand Duke was about to pull out the sword...

Ellesmeere Solar looked back when he felt an ominous feeling. She hold her chest as tears formed into her golden orb.

"Papa!"

She saw.

She witnesses it.

She witnessed how her father ended Carolaine, yet he was ambushed by the Crown Prince and the people she wanted to cursed, the Baron.

Her father was wounded and it was lethal.

"No! Papa!" Before the Crown Prince prevent Ellesmeere from making any move to stopped her, she was.. loosended up from his grasp.

"Ellesmeere Solar!" The Crown Prince for the first time was irritated and annoyed. Just how dare them laid a finger let along a magic nor sword to the Grand Duke of his Empire. He was also in a shock that the Grand Duke he know doesn't have any weakpoint.

He was quick on his feet to go second to Ellesmeere Solar. From this moment on, he could already feel, Ellesmeere Solar was cannot be stopped anymore.

"Papa!" As she cried to her father, he felt the pang on his chest. His woman was in pain. She will explode.

A strong wave of magic eletrified the field again, a massive and mighty power.

"You finally come out of the small cave of yours, Baron Lynt." She maniacally. Mababaliw na siya sa nangyayari sa harapan niya. At sa gumawa nito sa ama niya, walang iba kundi at isa sa pinakakinasusuklaman niya, si Baron Lynt.

Atlast, their enemies are complete to fall down for her to rise.

"Aww, the dear daughter was hurt." Ellesmeere Solar was disgusted by the return of personality she received from the hated Baron.

"my love child, please, go ahead.." she notices how her father was trying to stand up from his sword pierce towards the ground, supporting his knees.

"No!" She was firm enough to disobey her father's words.

"I'm not going back without purging all of the enemies who put our lives into chaos." Ellesmeere Solar was raging.

Her eyes glows, indicating that she was not letting anyone escape her wrath. She wanted to make it quick to let their people aid her father.

Two little children approach Ellesmeere Solar to her back out of nowhere. They could never question or chance to react since their instinct was going wild by their presence. Not just any presence, in addition to Ellesmeere's menacing aura, the two little children on the age of 12-13 years old was exhibiting wrath.

The human appearance of the mighty children of the Legendary Dragon King, Dresden and Dutchen ascend to the battlefield.