Visitor.

Ellesmeere Solar.

I was watching a view from the balcony of my room. Oh, there's a carriage going inside of our Estate.

"Mira, do we have a guest right now?" I curiously asked. We become close for the moment of about me and that Carolaine.

"I think it's your highness, the crown prince." Napangiwi naman ako. Well, he can really go here if he wanted too.

"Really, Prince Crusoei is here?" I can already hear the squeal noise outside. Probably, the Heroine. Geez, I thought she was a timid and calm person, but she's a nuisance.

"The de la Schulz gives our warm greetings to the shining moon of the Empire."

He looks dazzling as ever. His eyes drifted into mine and smiled gently. I returned the smiled.

Nagpaalam na sila. They said I should accompany Eclipse since we are friends.

"I saw someone kinda familiar, but why she's here?" It must have to do with the someone in our Manor.

"Oh? Lady Carolaine? She's the daughter of the Viscount." I simply replied as we sat down to the garden's place. It's our Human Bird Cage like place to sit and rest. To also watch the view of the garden.

"Yeah? But what's with her being here? You're friends with each other?"

I shake my head. "She... and the Viscount claiming tobe the rightful miss of our Household." I smiled.

He shockedly looked at me. "Huh? What's going on? Are they serious?" His smile was completely gone.

"It will turned out as belittling your existence." Well, he can tell since he is still a rightful prince.

"It looks as that but, I am sure of one thing." I said confidently. He looked at me with a smile again. "I know I was the real one anyway. That's why I let her stay here so we can overlook the situation.

"That's so sick, Solar." He said laughing. "You believe me?" That took me by surprise.

"Yes, of course. We've known each other since we're little, I know where you are coming from." He said smiling softly.

This sweet talker Prince.

I looked at the sky. "You know, I wonder what she they're planning to go to this extent. I can know what will be the outcome, but the reason for them to execute this plan? It intrigues me."

"You.. you also thinks to the extent. Which I was amused when you are confident like this." He said picking a flower, a rose. "So can you please also lighten me what might be the outcome?"

"I might get exiled or poorly executed." I said while watching him. "My identity will be trampled and tainted."

"That's.." I noticed he become silent as he was taken aback on what I've said.

"That's a bit..."

"Cruel?" I continued his sentence. He shortly nodded.

I smiled.

Lady Meere already walked through the path of full thorns and ended up in the most heartbreaking way, but still she have no choice but to remain strong, and smiled her bitter end.

"I.. don't want you to end up like that. I will not allow that to happen."

I hope so, Eclipse. Eventhough I'm all in high alertness, just please, do not disappoint me and Lady Meere.

"Thank you.."I sincerely replied. He smiled at me gently again.

Okay..

"Ouch.." we heard a groaned sound. It was low, but we noticed it.

"Carolaine, what--" we saw here, she's much farther away. So.. is this her first class acting?

Being thorned by the rose.

"Lady, are you okay?" Eclipse asked.

"O-Oh, Greetings to the Prince. I'm alright uhm." She's undeniably freaking out.

I raised my brow.

"Take care, roses are beautiful but it is thorned, look, you got hurt." I said meaningfully.

I take a rose as me, I might be a passive and calm one, but if you did something to me or I do not like, you will be hurt because I'm not nice enough. Just like a rose, if you are too stupid and just be enchanted to take one, you will ended up being thorned.

"I.. I just wanted to pick a rose." Dahilan nito.

"You should get inside, let you wound get treated."nakangiti na sabi nang Prinsipe.

"T-Thank you. I shall go first." Nagmamadali nitong sabi bago umalis.

"How is she?"

"Such a careless woman." I looked away.

I sighed.

"My Lady." I looked at Sir Steve, he was holding a small tray, a letter on top of it. "Thank you, who sent it?" I hold it and looked at the seal.

"It said that it's from Lady De White." Yeah, it was the seal of De White.

"Thank you, Sir Steve." He greeted the Prince and bow to us before stepping out. Well, they also know each other.

My Dearest Friend Meere,

I would like to greet my dear beautiful friend. There's a social gathering near my place in the date of -------, which I would like to attend with you. Will you come? We will be with Fran, Elane, Eva and my Brother, Alistair. I miss you, send reply!

Love yours truly,
Alisha De White.

I smiled reading the letter.

"Lord Alistair huh."

"What's with the young master of De White?"

"It is said that he will be with us, did you heard of the social gathering to be held near them." I said unknowingly what he meant.

"Will you go?"

I nodded. Lady Meere often, no, always boycott all of the invitations. She just stay hidden doing things in secret. So this time, I'll have fun while building my reputation.

"I might be free in that date." I looked at him suprisingly.

"Really?" My eyes twinkled.

"Of course. I will go with you."

"Huh?!"