Guild

Ellesmeere Solar

Sa gulat ko ay napalayo agad ako sa kanya at dahan dahan nawala sa arena. Wooh. What a tiring day it is.

"Miss Sunny~" napahilot agad ako sa sintido nang tawagin ako ng Instructor namin. "What are you planning to do, Miss?" He curiously asked.

"I don't know?" I said. He gasped at my answer. "You are not readbale, Miss."nguso nito. Yeah?because I'm not a book po.

"Probably many guilds want to recruit you!"he excitedly said. "I think you'll catch the eyes of the Big Guilds like Heaven Light, Madman Eye and Hellish Lair." Ako naman ang napa-gasped sa sinabi niya.

"What a lame guild names." I whispered.

Big Guilds with Lame Names, oh em. Sorry for being Judgemental huhu.

"Hmm, they can recruit me if they can recognize me." Which is the truth since I was in a transfomation.

"I'm planning to stay low for now." He looked at me.

"Planning to stay low by having a transformation and winning the conpetition? Are you for real? Lady de la Schulz." He massage his temple. Woah? He's having a headache with me, it's an honour haha.

"Yeah? One of the real life experience."

"Miss Sunny!" I was startled when Sir Rayleigh started to catch up now.

Nag-salute ako kay Instr at mabilis na tumakbo.

I run through the dorms and quickly go to my dorm room. Whoo what a weird man.

'You won?!'

'Yes, I've won! Fiercy and Snowflakes!" I hugged them, Fiercy can't burn me of course, same with snowflakes.

Snowflakes cutely giggles as he remove my transformation. I snuggle him to me and thank them both.

I opened the door as I see Brother Exchiel smiling at me. "Goodjob, Champion." He said. I quickly hugged him. "Thank you, Brother for supporting on what I've wanted." I genuinely said. He was with me when I need the approval of the Intstructor. If weren't for him I wouldn't be able to do this.

We talked about about how dangerous stunts I just did. Skylar suddenly crash to my place.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"I've heard you're sick that's why you didn't able to watch the Competition." Again, I'm with Eclipse. He get back yesterday afternoon.

"Miss de la Schulz please consider us!" I mentally facepalm. Yeah, hindi ako narerecruit as the Sunny but as the Lady of de la Schulz.

"You're not joining any guild? How about the Strongest One?" He asked. I shake my hand slightly. "I won't fit."

I casually said and nagpaalam dahil combat na ang sunod. "Lady de la Schulz." I faced the person who called me. I smiled.

"Yes? What I can do for you?"

"Can I talk to you first?" Sir Rayleigh asked permission. Naguguluhan akong tumango at sumunod sa kanya sa may corner.

"Miss Sunny." I become wary as he uttered my hidden name. What does-- "Remember when I saw Miss Sunny and Instr. Wyndel after the competition?"i nodded, he suddenly appeared. But did he hear it? "What is it?" I maintain my smile.

"You are her, that's what I've heard on what Instr. Wyndel ." He seriously said as he watched what will my reaction be like. My smile become bigger.

"Woah, I got caught." I chuckled. "Yeah. I won't deny. I am her."I admitted. Why should I put an effort to deny? I won't try to stain what he thinks of me, so let's get on his good side. "Your Identity shocked me... but that's not what I'm aiming for." He said. I looked at him.

What? So what is it?

"Miss Flaire, Miss Canaria, Sir Louie and I talked about this matter. Yes, at first we are wary and become cautious of you. We think of you as a manipulative opponent but then, we suddenly realize the way you think." Involving those 3 with him? Manipulative? That's how you call an easy thinker like me avoiding myself getting hurt and the other's?

Seriously, what do you take me for?

"Before the semifinals, at the break. We talked about what will we do after that. We also think that you will be the winner, so..."pabitin nitang sabi. "What do you decided on what will you do on what's given on you?"

"Nothing..?" Hindi ko sure na sagot because like hell would I know?! I just want experience.

"Nothing? You're not planning anything you desired?" Agad akong umiling sa sinabi niya. Nanlumo naman ito.

"Really? No..?" He asked. I smiled at him brightly.

"No."

"No..??" He asked again.

I nodded. "No." I said as I laughed gently.

"Why...?" He whined. I blinked for a second. "I thought you would like to create a guild so we can be recruited by you and.. and become the strongest guild out there." He was sulking. A guild he say?

I have a bright idea. If I will create a guild, Sunny will never be recruited. I can also join them so my problem will be solve. And if I created that, Sir Rayleigh will took care of my Identity! Also! I can just attend as the member of the guild and let my Sunny identity become mysterious and be like a ferine girl student which was not approachable.

"Why.. would you like to join if I ever wanted to build a guild?"

"You had the leadership and you plan carefully. You also avoided and think for the safety and how we will do. You can also point out what to do and everything. You also listen to what the other's suggestion before speaking what's on your mind. It is what a great leader qualities are."

"Well.. I can understand if you wanted to join. But.. what's with the other three? They are qualified to be recruited on the big guilds." I was perplexed. Really.

"They had learned a lot from you, they said. Also, they would like to work and have fun with like what we had in the competition." He said smiling. I was convinced.

"Fine. I'll talk to Instr. Wyndel about this. Anyways, why I didn't see the three of them in any class?" Well they are strong--

"They are from Second Year." I become speechless.

What?! You all expect a first year to become a guild master having a 2nd year members?!