Shopping

Ellesmeere Solar.

Haist. Now I need to go with the Grand Duke, I don't where and why, just I'm coming by myself. Hmph.

It's too early pa kaya. How will I grow properly and healthy if I was always interrupted?!

I was getting used to their kaartehan.

"Elle, Come here." Agad akong lumapit sa Grand Duke. "Greetings, Your Grace."

"Elle.. call me Father like you used to call me." Sabi nito bago buhatin ako. Since I'm just getting four years old, he can carry me, and he's still young, 36?

"Where are we going?" I asked. Avoiding his request. so atat.

"You'll know once we get there."

Well, don't have any choice since he doesn't want to tell,

edi don't.

It's my first time going out the Household (excluding the North Forest Incident).

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I was busy looking at view, this is the Capital? It's what I can see in Lady Meere's Memories. Too many people, stalls, and stores. So lively haha.

"Are you bored, Elle?" Yeah, he started to call me Elle.

"No, it's refreshing." I answered. If I was still pretending, baka nasabi ko pa na 'nO pApA bEcAuSe yOu'Re wIth Me' haha, cringe asf.

The carriage stopped. Grand Duke was the first one to go down to assisst and carry me. Since I'm still small he can carry me at will, He's still young though, 35?

' Is that the Grand Duke?

' He's carrying a child..'

' Perhaps, it's the rumoured daughter?'

I just ignore it. They can talk and talk until they can satisfy theirselves.

We're curently entering a boutiuqe. So?

"Greeting to the Grand Duke." The owner(?) was the one to greet. They're probably shocked to see the Grand Duke in their shop while carrying a child.

"Bring out all the Dresses and gowns for a 3 year old. I'll leave my daughter to choose what she wants." Napangiwi ako. Oh well. It's a good thing, I'l just choose few dresses.

Lady Meere used to buy many things, one of those are dresses and gowns, she ease herself by shopping anything she see. I'll never do that.

They're fitting it for me, it's all beautiful. I'll let my father see my outfits, he will smile at me.

I'm so cute.

I know right.

"So, how did it go?" Grand Duke asked.

"I like the white, blue and black ones." I smiled happily at the attendant, she smiled and nodded. Since I've wear the white dress, I'm not afraid to use the color of white, since it's compliment me so much.

"Are you done?" I happily nodded, atleast I'm enjoying here.

"Yes!"

"Alright, I'll pay for the dresses and gowns she've fitted."

"What? You don't have to." pigil ko dito.

Yah, ako na nga nagtitipid eh.

He didn't answered me, instead he motioned to the staff. Fine, pera mo na naman ya'n bahala ka sa buhay mo. hmp.

"Do you want to eat?" I quickly nodded. He carried me again and entered a fancy restaurant.

He ordered so much, well I love foods.

My eyes twinkled at the sight of the foods. I heard someone chuckled. I looked at my father who amusingly watching me then coughed. "I wasn't the one." I tilted my head because of his defensiveness.

"I didn't said anything."

After that, we go to the Jewelry Store. Seriously?

"Pick whatever you wants, Elle."

I'll just pick one, I looked over and something caught my eyes. To the very right corner of the shop, I saw an set of gems. Is it for accessory? Shouldn't it be at a Magic Tools? Ahh, there's still no store like that.

Speaking of that, I'm planning to bought the three slot for my stores. One is the hidden, it's easier since yOu kNoW.

I pointed at the set of gems. The Old man seems to be fascinated by my choice. They must not be feeling pecuilar about that gems, since no one bought it.

"It's just 50 silver beau." The old man said. Huh? So cheap, why?

"My Lady seems to be fond of unique things." he added. I just smiled cutely when he handed the set of gems. The cover looked like an antique, the gems may look like simple but it really has something. I wonder what it is, i'll know it since it's mine now.

Father paid him, he opened it and sees gold. "Your grace this is.."

"Take it. It's 100 gold beau, you make my daughter happy." He said. Wow galante ka boi?

"Your Grace.." The Old Man looks so speechless. And he thanked me amd father for it.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I'm not gonna deny it but I'm enjoying his company. Who would thought this cold and heartless Duke was such a sweet and loving father.

We ate in the stalls, bought souvernirs for my brothers, I also get some for Nanny, Mira, Sir Steve and to Eclipse.

Now, we're at the valley, the sun is about to set.

"Thank you for coming with me." He said.

Nagulat naman ako.

"Your Grace, I should be the one to be thankful. You bought anything I wanted and I also enjoyed being with you." I admitted. He looks at me in surprise but he later on smiled at me.

Hinawakan niya ang pisngi. "Of course, you are my child."

"I'm sorry for being this foolish father to you until now. I was wrong for taking out it out to a innocent child." he continued looking at me with his eyes reflecting regret.

"It's okay.." I replied and look at the sun.

"Whatever you do, you're still my beloved father." I smiled and turned to him.

"Right, Papa?"

He was caught off guarded and was teary but I laughed. "You called me Papa.." He said in joy, I nodded happily.

He hugged me and I hugged him back.

I wish, it will last forever..

After our confrontation, we decided to go home, giving the souvenirs we bought.