Chapter 8: First Time

There will be mature, Sexual content in this chapter. Not suitable for immature audiences.

The time is now 11:50. I should be making my way to professors desired location. As I begin to walk, I find myself wondering what he could be showing me. After all, I do love surprises!

When I arrive to the corridor, I look around but snape has yet to arrive So I wait patiently.

"Hello my dear" I hear quietly in the corner. As he walks up to me he holds out his arm. He was holding a beautiful flower bouquet filled with my favorite flowers, Sunflowers.

"Oh Severus, they are lovely. Thank you." I say with the biggest smile across my face.

He looks into my eyes, then places his warm, soft hand on my cheek.

"You are so beautiful."
I cant control the blush that presents itself across my face.

"Thank you Severus, and you are most handsome as always." He chuckles as I finish my sentence.

"Shall we?"

He takes my hand and leads me down the dungeon hall and through a door I have never been in before. It was his private Chambers. I look around in awe at all the artwork and details that are in here. Every picture tells a story. His beautiful archways. His windows were made of a brown tint that just brought all the green and black together.
Then I look over in the corner, and their is a grand piano. It is exquisite.

"I know it's out of the way but I like my privacy."

I smile, astonished by how beautiful this place is. Snape walks back to me with two drinks in his hands. One for me, and one for him. I take a sip of the beautiful blend of Whiskey and apple cinnamon. "This is delicious, thank you" I smile at him. He then grabs my hand and leads me to the piano, Puts his drink down and begins to play.

As he is playing I feel like I'm in heaven.
He looks over and a small smile comes across his face. I get up from the bench and wrap my arms around his stiff shoulders. gently i start kissing his neck while softly grazing my fingers through his soft, silky hair. Moving down to massage his back. He begins to mess up the notes, but continues. I gently un button his shirt and pull it down causing him to pause. I proceed to kiss him down his back, then back up to his neck. I place my lips ever so softly on his ear, then the other and whisper "I want you."

He quickly stops what he is doing to stands up and turn around. He picks me up by my hips and gently places me on the piano. "May i?" He asks, I nod.
He begins to unbutton my robe, then pulls up the shirt underneath And proceeds to take off my skirt, then undergarments leaving me completely exposed.

*Snapes POV*

I stand their admiring her beautifully sculpted body. Every curvature is magnificent. I always knew she had an amazing body, but had never seen it up close.

I start by kissing her forhead, to both her cheeks, down to her perfect lips.
Then I move to her neck, shoulders and collarbone, making sure I miss nothing. I proceed down her arms to her hands kissing every finger. I can hear her let out a slight moan which sounds like little Angel's singing. I make sure to also pay attention to everywhere else letting my hands travel freely over her body.

I make my way down her silky smooth legs to her feet, kissing both with passion. As I slide my hands back up her legs, between her thighs and begin stimulating her precious, sacred area. Then I watched as she rolled her head back in ecstasy. Before she finishes I make my way back up her beautiful torso, cupping both breasts in my hands. She sighs ever so beautifully as she places both hands in my hair.

Growing impatient I pick her up off the piano and bring her to the bed laying her down gently. She sits up watching as I slowly unbutton my pants. "Would you do the honor my dear?"

She smiles and begins to remove my clothes, now leaving me completely exposed. She sits their for a few seconds looking up and down my body examining every inch.

"Is something wrong?" I ask her.

"No..no. Absolutely not" she says, voice cracking.

I climb on top of her, starting with her neck, kissing everywhere. Leaving my love Mark's all over her beautiful skin brings me so much pleasure..

She begins running her hands through my hair again, letting out soft moans. I make my way down her body to her sacred area. I pause and look at her for conformation. She nods, so I proceed. I softly place my lips on her beautiful flower and begin to gently suck on her bump. Her moans fill the whole room The sound of her moans echoing off my walls is pure erotica. Suddenly, she bursts with joy. I lick her clean and slide my tongue back up her body. We begin to kiss, intertwining both our tongues in a beautifully synchronized dance. She stops and looks up at me

"My turn Professor."

Just hearing her say that at a time like this makes me want her even more.

She slowly makes her way down my abdomen, kissing every inch as I groan and roll my head back.
She slowly and gently takes me in her hand, kissing up and down my erection before taking me in her mouth. I can't help but moan, it feels to good. Her eyes meet mine as she Bobs her head over my fully erect member. Reaching my end, I start bucking my hips more making her aware of my release. She smiles and starts sucking me with more pressure. Without warning I explode. To my surprise she takes it all in, and finishes with a smile.

I guide her back up to me with my thumb on her chin, and give her a soft kiss on the lips.

"You my dear, are absolutely amazing." I say out of breath. Her smile lights up the room.

"Are you ready?" I ask her politely before entering.

"Y-yes" she says nervously. "No need to worry, I'll be gentle." She nods with appreciation.

As I enter her, I notice how tight she is. This must be her first time. I slowly begin to move in and out, thrusting my hips more and more each time. I can tell she is struggling to keep quiet, but shortly after she let's out a soft moan.

"Please.. faster" she asks me.

I begin to move faster while making sure she is still comfortable. She places both hands on my back as her head violently flings back. I am in pure ecstacy. I lean to give her a kiss and I can hear her soft moans in my ear, god it is so arousing.

With my body and hers sweating profoundly, I begin to go harder and deeper. She lets out louder moans as she gets closer and closer.

"You feel amazing" I say quite loud. I grab her breasts and kiss each one before bringing her closer. Our body's connect as one. We are both in pure bliss. I let out one more loud grunt before exploding. Pulling out, I kiss her entire body before laying next to her. I hold her tightly to my skin, and feel a sence of warmth and comfort.

"I love you Y/n." I say as I stroke her beautiful hair. She sits up and looks deeply into my eyes as tears form in hers. It hadn't even occurred to me that we hadn't said that to each other. But tonight felt like the right time, the perfect time.

"I love you to Severus." I wipe her tear away before pulling her back into me. It didn't take long for us to drift of to sleep.