Chapter 13: Ballroom Trouble

Walking the halls of this school, we both admire all the details.

"Wow, this school is so different" Zoe says, turning in circles.

"Yes, it is" I reply, laughing at her. When we approach the door to the grand room we are greeted by 2 men.

"Ladies" They say opening the doors in sync. We both exhale, looking into the extraordinary ballroom. Walking in, I glance around at everyone.

"Why is everyone staring at me Zoe?" She chuckles "Look at you y/n, you light up the whole room." I make my way through the croud to the drink bar, and grab some punch.

"Absolutely exquisite" I hear behind me, turning around to greet Professor Snape.

"Why thank you sir. You clean up quite nice aswell." He chuckles before grabbing a cup for himself, and leaning back on the table behind us.

"That dress" he hissed, glancing down at me before looking back at the dancing crowd.

"Oh no, does it look bad?"

"No, actually the opposite. I dont want any other man looking at you." He says, beginning to get protective.

"Well I can assure you, no other will. Besides, I have always been the outcast of the group." I can feel him tense up beside me before placing his cup back on the table and extending his hand towards me.

"May I have this dance?" I look nervously at him. "Their are no rules stating a teacher cannot assist a student to the dance floor."

I put my drink down, placing my gloved hand into his as he escorts me to the center of the floor twirling me, then placing both his hands gently on my hips. We start dancing, moving flawlessly across the floor. He places his left hand on my back, leaning me down in a dip and calmly kissing my neck, using his right hand to slowly trickle down my chest and stomach before pulling me back up.

"Severus" I say shocked.

"Relax, no one can see anything." He says, turning me around and pulling my hips into his. Now both facing the same direction, he places one hand on my face, slowly caressing it with his other hand around my stomach.

Swaying back and forth to the beat of the music, He whispers sweet nothings into my ear.

A slower version of (Into You- Ariana Grande) begins to play. "Of course" I say back to him. He slips one hand into my dress pocket pulling my hip closer into his before grabbing my hand and spinning me out away from him. He looks around the room, before guiding me off the floor and out a side door. We come across a locked room. Snape pulls out his wand and whispers "Alohomora" as the door clicks, leading him to open the door and pull me in before shutting it and locking it back. I glance around, we were in a giant library.

"Oh my god, this is beautiful."

He chuckles before turning me to face him. He studies my face for a minute before backing me into a table. Placing his left hand on my shoulder, he lays me back onto the surface. I put my elbows out to catch myself. "You should know not to wear such a dress" he says running both hands under my dress and gliding them up my legs to my thighs.

"You are most adorable when you blush" he says, looking admiringly at my face. "Oh i- didn't realize"

He raises his left hand grasping my throat gently and pulling me to his lips.

"Dont worry, we wont be missed" he says, placing his lips on mine. I feel My body tense as he pulls me closer to him. Removing his hand from my throat, he runs his thumb across my lip.
Suddenly he backs away from me, unbuttoning his pants, and slipping them off. Then walks over to me, putting both hands up my dress, slipping off my underwear, kissing them before placing it in his shirt pocket. A sudden pounding on the door distracted us both into a panic. Snape flips around "Shit!" He shouts, before putting his pants back on, grabbing my hand and running in the opposite direction. In an instant, it felt like time slowed down as I look over at him smiling at me. I couldn't imagine a more perfect life. He turns leading us between bookshelves and hunching down.