Chapter 20: Dominance and Pain

I was abruptly awoken by a horrible nightmare. Ive never gone into detail about my father, not to anyone. For years now I occasionally get flashbacks in the form of a nightmare and each one kills me just as equally. The last thing I want to do is re live the past. Severus was so brave with opening up to me, but I'm not sure I'm quite ready to do the same. I've always made sure to keep my past hidden with good memories. If people found out the truth of my childhood it could change their veiw of me and my family.

Waking up from the terror, I was left a sobbing, panting mess. It took minutes to catch my breath, It felt like someone was strangling me. Luckily Severus didn't wake up. He was still sleeping peacefully beside me. I get up, grabbing the green throw and wrapping myself with it before heading to the kitchen to make some tea. This time it was much harder to suppress the memories. They flowed through my head as I poured the hot water into my mug. I took a seat before his window looking out at the glistening sky. Tears started streaming down my face again. I put my mug down and cover my face to muffle my cries. A part of me wished he was awake so I could cuddle up to him, but at the same time the last thing I wanted to do was wake him up. I decide to lay back in bed. As much as i didn't want to bother him, I still snuggled up to him. I was still quietly sobbing as i held onto his warm skin.

"What's wrong dear?" I hear his musky voice say quietly as his eyes flutter open to look at me. I wiped a tear from my eyes and half smile at him.
"Nothing love, go back to sleep." I run my hand through his hair. He looked at me with a concerned face before pulling me closer and wrapping his blanket around me.
"Talk to me. What has you crying?"
I lay my head on his chest as I try not to start crying again.
"It was just a nightmare dear, dont worry. We can talk about it in the morning." I reassure him before slowly relaxing into his warm embrace.

Before I knew it I woke up to Severus kissing up and down my neck, tickling me with his hair.
"Severus, what on earth are you doing." I say with both a giggly and irritated tone. He didn't stop what he was doing and my irritation grew into a horny mess. I quickly grabbed him and turned over so now I was on top. He didn't say anything, just smirked.
"You think your so funny, dont you Professor." I say knowing full well he goes mad when I call him that.
"Naughty man... I think you need to be put in your place, hm?"

Without me saying anything he put his arms over his head allowing me full access with a vicious smirk across his face. Using my wand, I tie his wrists to the headboard and stand up to admire his half naked body. I place my hands on my hips, shaking my head and clicking my tongue before walking away to the kitchen. When I come back, i have a glass of ice. He looks at me with wide hungry eyes as I place it on the stand next to his bed.

"Ring a bell love?" I say chuckling as I watch him lay motionless.
"Don't tease me now dear, I think you and I both know you are incapable of dominance. Your just to nice." I raise my eyebrow at his hurtful words. This only made my urges grow stronger as I throbbed. I disappeared into his closet and came back with one of his ties. He looks at me curiously.

"I think you have underestimated me, Professor." He grits his teeth together watching me closely. Surely I have never been dominant before, but their is a first time for everything. I gently pulled his tie between my fingers, twirling it around and folding.

"So, you have two options Sir. You can either stay silent while I pleasure you, or I can put this in your mouth to keep you quiet. Your choice? But I should warn you. If you make any noise their will be consequences. That is If I don't decide to hush you anyways." I finished with a wide smile across my face. "I think I'll take option one." He said smiling back. I get shivers down my spine realizing I have full control. I could do whatever I wanted right now and he couldn't do anything about it.
I smirk before slowly taking the shirt My nipples were already poking through off. He grunts quietly watching me as I slowly teased him by taking off my clothes.