Chapter 12: Dance Prep

As I lay in bed, admiring the details within the ceiling, I cant help but remember last night. Just the feeling of Severus, everything about last night was perfect. Suddenly, Zoe jumped on me.

"Common common, we are going on a trip today!" She says, retrieving my clothes. "What trip?" I ask, unaware of the plans our Professors have come up with.

"Dumbledore announced last night that their is to be a trip today! Isnt it exciting!" She screeched, throwing my robe at me.

I begin undressing, exposing my whole front half of my body as Draco walks in. "Ah, bloody hell. Cover yourself" He said, quickly blocking his eyes.

"Well, if you would knock, you would know this isnt the right time to barge in... wouldn't you." I hissed back as he exited the room. Once i am fully clothed, Zoe takes my hand "Common, let's go!" She says rushing out of the room.

As i push my way through the croud of students, i make my way out the front doors of the castle. Their, you see 4 busses side by side, with Dumbledore standing between them.

"Goodmorning all. I'm sure you are all well aware of today's events, if not that's perfectly okay. To sum it up, we will be taking a trip today." I look over at your bus to see Severus staring at me, leaning on the bus.

"Today we will be attending a dance at another school of arts. First, we will stop at some shops to find appropriate outfits for tonight's fiascoes. Now, their will be no wand usage of any kind, unless of course, you want points taken away from your house." The croud of students sighed. "Now, if you will all please enter your busses according to your houses, we shall be on our way."

I walk over to my bus, greeting Severus. He flashes a smile as I pass him entering the vehicle. As everybody makes their way to the second floor, a familiar hand grabbed my arm. I flip around to greet Snape.

"Did I do something Professor?" "No-" he pauses making sure everyone is upstairs before pushing me into a secluded corner. "I just needed a moment" he says, pulling me closer to him before pressing his lips to mine, and placing both hands on my hips. I cant help but laugh a little. "Professor, someone could see us." "And your point is, exactly?" he asks, pulling his arms into a crossed position.

"I should be getting back to my group sir, it was a pleasure doing business with you" I say, kissing his cheek before proceeding up the stairs.

When I reach the top, I'm instantly greeted by Zoe and Draco.

"What was that all about?" Draco insisted.

"Nothin chill, I had a question." Zoe studied me before nodding with approval. "Alright." She says, guiding me to my seat.

"We need to discuss this ball! What type of dress are you going for?" Knowing I havent given it much thought, I reply with a short response.

"Something flattering I guess" "Who are you trying to impress, y/n?" She asks, nudging me. "No one in particular. It's not a crime to feel pretty sometimes" she smiles at your response. "I guess your right."

Suddenly the bus stopped. And I could hear Snapes feet clicking as he makes his way up the stairs.

"Get into a single filed line. I expect to see and hear silence as you exit. Do. I. Make. Myself clear?" he asks, observing the croud.

"Very well then, please. Exit"

I look over at him, and he looks at me with a slight smile. Once we are all outside, Professor Snape stops us before entering the building. "I know you all heard Dumbledores speech, so you are familiar with the rules. However, if you do in fact misbehave. I will se to it personally that you have the proper punishment. Do I make myself clear?" "Yes Professor " we all say in sync.