Chapter 18: Pure Romance

We layed in bed together all morning, cuddling and drinking coffee. This is truly a dream. Severus was drawing shapes on my arm with his finger which just added to the relaxation.

"Dear, would you like to bathe with me?" His question caught me off guard as we have only showered and even that didn't last long.
"Yes, that would be lovely." I softly replied as he took my hands in his and led me to the bathroom.

He bent down to turn on the faucet before walking back to me. As the water slowly filled up the giant stone tub he began to softly kiss my neck, up to my lips. His hands redirected to my shirt as he slowly pulled the shirt up, not removing his lips until the shirt reaches my head. He pulled away for a split second before looking me in the eyes passionately and softly rubbing my face. His lips then met mine once more. His hands gently moved down my body before he grabbed my sides and pulled me closer in a more intimate Position.

He starts moving back down my neck as he un clips my bra and takes it off, flinging it into the corner. I use my hands to undo his pants and push them down so he could walk out of them. I had no pants on, only my panties. We got lost in the most romantic and euphoric kiss. When he realized the water was getting high, he quickly stoped it. Turning back to me, he slowly walked over admiring my body.

"You.. are so beautiful." He said passionately as he hooked his fingers around my panties and pulled me closer into his lips again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and relaxed into this more romantic side of Severus. He pulled away with a smile before bending down to the ground. Grabbing my panties again, he gently pulled them down kissing my legs as they slipped off my skin. When they were fully off, he got back up and kissed my forhead before guiding me to the tub. I got in first, keeping towards the front so he could get in behind me. When he was fully submerged, he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. I leaned back Into his chest as he grabbed a very large sponge and soaked it with water. Very gently, he squeezed the water onto my skin as he kissed my neck.

"This is amazing Severus." I very quietly spoke to not ruin the mood.
He sighed before speaking softly.
"Its only because you are here, love."
I chuckled at his respons knowing full well I am not what's making this so special.

Once my body is completely soaked, I turn around to face him. He draped both his arms on each side of the tub giving me full access to his entire body.
I smiled very kindly at him and to my surprise, he greeted me with an even bigger one.

"May I wash you now?" I asked him hesitantly, not sure how he would feel about it.
"Of course." He said causing me to squeal from excitement.

I took the sponge from him, got it wet, and began running it over his bare skin. His head flung back, I could tell he has never let anyone do this before. But odly, he didn't seem uncomfortable. I glided a bar of soap over his skin slowly as I admired his amazing body. He looked back up at me amd my eyes caught his. He watched me narrowly as I spread the soap onto every inch of his skin.

"What are you staring at?" I chuckle nervously.
"You darling, I'm looking at you." His voice sounded like butter. I could stay here all day.
"Why? Their is nothing interesting about me" I asked causing his eyebrows to stitch together.
"Nothing interesting? Dear, you are the most interesting person I have ever met." I shifted uncomfortably.

No one  has ever said that to me before

"Really?" I asked as I felt my cheeks growing warmer.
"You are the kindest soul Y/N. Everything about you. The way you carry all this weight on your shoulder, but still get up and smile every day."

His words created small tears to develop I my eyes.

"Everything about you is so unique. So, special." He said as he wiped the tears away and cupped face.
"I love you Y/N. And I always will."
I laughed slightly as i began to rinse the soap off his sking.
"I love you too Severus. Now turn." I demanded so I could wash his hair.