Chapter 17: Please Dont Go

******************T/W****************

I wake up to rain hitting the roof. It's a very gloomy day, which matches my mood perfectly. I lay their trying to get modivation to get up. With the thoughts of recent events, I have been extremely depressed. Finally, I get up and get dressed. Once I'm dressed, I sit by my mirror to apply some makeup in attempt to hide the dark circles that hang under my eyes. The door clicked open, startling me.

"Oh, hello Y/N.. Wasn't hoping to run into you."
Pansy said walking to grab a bag she had forgotten.
"Sorry?" I said as she glanced at me stopping what she was doing.
"You know, your a real Bitch." She hissed at me.
"How so?" I ask as I place my brush down to give her my full attention.
"You act like your so innocent all the time." She said getting back up and proceeding with what she was going .

As she walks out the door, she mumbles something under her breath but loud enough for me to hear.
"Good thing your parents are gone. They don't have to deal with you everyday."

I wait until I hear the door click before standing to my feet. Her words struck a nerve in me. I started bawling my eyes out and run to my bed, burying my face in my pillow.
How could she bring up my parents like that. I wish I was dead.
I say to myself as I sob into my pillow.
Without even realizing it, I had already missed Potions Class.

My head started filling up with thoughts. Thoughts I couldn't contain.

Maybe everyone would be better off if you were gone.
What do you have to live for? It's not like you and Severus will last.
Your just a big dissapointment.
Maybe you should just go.

I start crying even harder to the point of me being out of breath. I was clenching my throat trying to breath as I uncontrollably lost it.
I hear a knock at the door.
I try to steady my breathing before asking who it is.

"Y/N?" I hear snape desperately call out.

" leave me alone" I yell back beginning to cry again.

"Come out please, what's wrong?" He says getting closer to the door and turning the knob. He couldn't open it though, because I had locked it.

I sit against the door and bury my face in it. "Just go away, I don't want to talk about it." A sudden silence filled the air.
Thinking he was gone, I start carelessly yelling.
"I just want this pain to end."
I cross my arms together and sink my head between my legs, trying to calm myself again..

**Snapes POV***

From this side of the door I can hear as Y/N Cries. It breaks my heart to hear her like this. I could easily use a spell to open the door, but I don't want to make things worse. Suddenly, i hear things flying across the room. I hope she doesnt hurt herself...

I can hear voices off in the distance as Minerva walking fastly towards me.

"Professor Snape, what are you doing? We have been looking everywhere for you... You have a full class waiting for you."

Suddenly she stops as if she seen a ghost.

"Who is that?" She says walking closer to the door only to hear Y/N crying her eyes out.
"Y/N... She wont tell me what's wrong."
I say as tears begin to run down my face again.
"How long?" She asked putting her ear against the door.
"A long time" I said.

She walks away from the door as a loud object slams against it.
"What do I do Minerva?" I ask seeking for any advice she can give.
"Give her time Severus." She says patting my shoulder.

She gets up and begins shifting her cape. "Take as long as you need Severus, keep an eye on Y/N." She says with a caring tome.
I look up at her and know instantly.
"You.... You know?" I ask her. She just nods.  "How?"