Chapter 16: Risky Business

When I woke up the next morning, all I could think about was what Severus had told me the night before.

I cant believe Draco tried to kill me?

All of this is very confusing, but I finally understand the situation. Having Draco removed from the school for the remainder of the year was a smart move, but I cant help feeling bad for him. I dont know what I would do if I was not at Hogwarts. Feeling Severus shifting beside me I glance over at him. Good, hes still asleep. He is a beautiful sleeper I chuckle to myself quietly.

After laying there for quite some time, I decide to get up and ready myself for the day. I made some tea for Severus and sat beside him on the bed, gently stroking his cheek. Slowly, he opend his eyes and his gaze met mine. A small smile creeped upon his face.

"Good morning darling" he said with a raspy voice. His voice is always scratchy in the morning. I find it very attractive.

"Good morning Love, sleep well?" I asked as I grabbed the tea. He used his elbows to prop himself up before fully sitting upright. "Here, I made you tea" I said as I handed him the cup. He slightly chuckled taking the tea into his hand and taking a sip.

"You didn't have to darling." I smiled widely as I scooted closer.
"I know, I wanted to. And I know peppermint tea is your favorite."

He set the mug down and sat there for a moment before quickly grabbing me by my stumach and pulling me onto his lap.

"What would I do without you." He said as he pulled me into a passionate kiss. We kissed for what felt like forever before I finally pulled away.

"You say that as if you need me? You have done just fine without me" I said with a light sadness to my tone, sad to tell the truth.

"Your wrong. I need you more then anything in the world. You are the only joy to my life Y/N." His words created small tears in my eyes. He noticed and pulled me into a tight embrace.

"I love you Severus" I spoke sincerely. He pulled away and wiped the dribbles off my face.

"Their you go little one. Now, are you off somewhere?"
"Little one? Severus. I'm 18." I nudged his side with my elbow.

"I'm aware of your age Y/N. Now, answer my question." He said with a more stern voice.

"I was going to head to the library to study some." He smiled slightly as he leaned in to kiss my forehead before getting up.

"Well, dont let me stop you love. I'll see you later?"  "Of course, unless I decide not to go to class... " as I finished my sentence, he paused and looked at me like I was his pray.

"Oh how I love misbehaving sometimes.... Goodbye Severus." I said as i exited his chambers.

As I made my way out of his chambers hallway, I heard his door open and slam shut. Within seconds he made his way to me and slammed me into the wall.

"You and your little mouth" he said into my ear as he ran his hand up my thigh. I looked around frantically checking for any roaming students.

"Look at me!" He insisted, grabbing my jaw to re direct my attention to him.
"You drive me wild, Y/N." He moaned into my mouth before crashing his lips into mine. As our tongues twirled around eachother, he pressed his groin into my body causing me to feel his growing bulge. Loud voices began echoing through the wall as both our heads turned to the direction they were comming from. He quickly removed himself from my body and placed his arm on the wall by head, he was now hovering over me.

"Professor Snape" the students said to him as they walked by, not paying any mind as to why he is over me. Although I was surprised they didn't flinch as he was shirtless. Hopefully they just think I'm getting in trouble.