Chapter 27: Unimaginable Loss

Their will be talk about death in this chapter. It's not until the very end but if that triggers you please dont read it..
___________________⚠️___________________

I pushed the thought away and drank the water he had gotten for me. I was already feeling loads better by now and was able to feel like myself again. And in that moment, all I wanted to do was pounce on him. I return to the bedroom where he was taking off his tie. I quickly push him to the bed and straddle over his lap. His hands automatically grab my back and pulled me into a passionately heated kiss. We kissed mindlessly for a while until we were both out of breath. Suddenly a wave of exhaustion hit me and I got dizzy.

"Are you alright Y/N?" Severus asked me as I sat beside him.

"Yes, I just need to catch my breath." And with that I layed back in the bed. He chuckled and pulled the blankets over me before dissapearing to get into his night clothes. By the time he came back I was already fast asleep.

***

I woke up instantly feeling how empty my stomach was from throwing up everything I had eaten the day before. I looked over to see Severus gone. Quickly I sat up in bed to look and see if he was here. Before I began to worry I started to smell bacon. Mmm. Bacon I thought as I got up and threw a blanket over me to head to the kitchen. I was right, Severus was in the kitchen making breakfast for us.

"Good morning love, I took the liberty of making us some breakfast. " he said as he looked up with a warning smile.

I walked over to him and stole a peice of bacon. He looked up at me and tried to snatch it from me but I quickly shoved It into my mouth, letting out a sigh of relief and satisfaction. Suddenly I felt nauseous again, but brushed it off thinking it was just due lack of food. I watched as he prepared everything. Cutting the potatoes, searing the bacon and adding in all the spices.

"Would you like to help?" He asked me as he dumped the potatoes into the pan.
"Yeah, what would you like me to do?"
"Can you make the eggs?" He asked as he pulled the carton out of the fridge.
"Of course."

I started mixing the eggs, adding in the milk and spices and put it into the pan. I watched as the eggs went from a milky clear color to its white and yellow  finish. Once they were done I put them on a plate and went back to him. He was already finishing up the last of the meal and setting the table. We sat down and enjoyed our beautiful breakfast, enjoying eachothers company.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay here? I can take care of you if your ill." He said taking a sip of his pumpkin juice.

"No I'm okay. Anyways you have alot to get done, I don't want to be in your way. It will be good to see my family again. Afterall, i haven't seen them in years." I said taking a sip of my orange juice. I don't like pumpkin juice in the slightest so i stick to orange juice or some lovely coffee in the mornings.

"You are never a bother dear. I would gladly drop everything for you." I smiled at him then took another bite.

"I know you would. But I would never ask that of you."

We finished our breakfast and brought the dishes to the sink. Usually he used magic to wash them, but I decided to do them by hand. He was slightly confused, but proud of my enthusiasm.

"I do hope to meet them someday, your grandparent's." He said as he walked up behind me and hugged me around my waist.
"I would love nothing more then that."
I said back to him. He started kissing the back of my neck lightly. It started distracting me and I almost cut myself with a knife.

"Severus please, I'm trying to focus." I laugh at him as I put the knife down.
"Right. Well then I'll go get dressed.." he said dissapearing from the kitchen.