Chapter 19: Easily Broken

This chapter has some topics of
     Abuse. If you get triggered you
May want to skip it. It's near the end
----------------------------⚠️----------------------------

Severus and I snuggled in bed for quite some time before we decided to get up. A single ray of sunlight lite up the room from the closed curtains. The way that single shine light up a portion of his room was breathtaking. It illuminated one of the pictures on his wall perfectly. It was a portrait, but not of him. I didn't recognize the person in the picture, but it was beautiful. I placed my glass on the table beside me and coverd my body with a silky green blanket that hung over the end of his bed.

Pushing myself up lightly to not wake up Severus, I walked over to the corner to open the curtains fully letting in the beautiful sunshine. Glancing over I notice Severus watching me closely as I remove the blanket, revealing my naked body.

"What are you staring at?" I say laughing quietly.

"An angel" Severus says as he gets up to join me by the window. He wraps his arm around my waist and looks out the window with me.

"So, what are we looking at love" he says looking at me, then back out the window. His hair shined in the sunlight along with his pale body. The way the sunshine illuminated every curvature put me in absolute bliss. I had never really noticed all his scars. I mean, I have but the way the light reveals them is different. He must have been through so much as a child. I must have been staring for quite some time before he started looking down at me again.

"It's alright, I like what I see too." He said, his words melted like butter. This man always knows what to say to bring me over the edge. You would think the first thing on my mind was how open we are. Anyone, if anyone, could see us if they tried. But no, that was the last thing on my mind. My attention was focused on Severus and Severus only.
He pulled me in tighter looking back outside. I snuggled meself into him wrapping my arms around his waist to be closer. With him I feel safe, comfortable.

"You truly have the most amazing view from the school." I say as I admire the beauty that is outside. He chuckled slightly not taking his eyes off the window.

"I would have to agree with you, I do."
"How exactly did you get this? I mean a whole home in the school. All the other teachers have private rooms." I asked cautiously. If I have learned anything, it's that Severus doesn't always like sharing information. He is very closed off, but at the same time open to conversation depending on the person.
He let out a long sigh before replying to my question.

"When they built the school, it was originally another small classroom. When I started here, I asked if I could change it up and use it for my house. Obviously, Albus agreed with my request. As you probably already know I'm a man that needs his privacy. Other then you, the other Professors are the only ones aware of my private chamber."

He looked down at me with a more blank face then before.
"And that's how I want it to stay. One day I hope you would join me."
I wasn't sure exactly what he meant by the last sentence, but if it's what I think it is I would love nothing more.

After some time I pulled away, grabbed his hips and faced him to me. A smile immediately greeted his face. He ran his has through my hair before cupping my face. I couldn't help but lean into his touch. Before I knew it he pulled me close to him and kissed me lightly before kissing my forhead then my cheeks and down my neck. By this point I was in pure ecstacy. He moved down my neck before placing soft kisses on both my shoulders then made his way back to my lips, pulling my head into a deeper kiss. I let out a soft moan into his mouth as our tongues danced passionately around eachother.