Chapter 24: Judgment

It was really early in the morning, the whole school was silent as everyone slept peacefully. I on the other hand can't sleep right now. It's only 4am, I should not be awake right now. I turn over to face Severus, still asleep. I watched as his ribs grew with every breath in and out, admiring his body before propping myself up and getting out of bed. I grabbed a robe before heading into the bathroom to draw a bath in Hope's that my pounding headache would soon go away. Indeed, I definitely had a bit much to drink last night, bit who can blame me it was my party Afterall.

Once the water reached the top I shut it off before removing my robe and stepping into the hot water. My body instantly became limp as every muscle relaxed. This was definitely needed after last nights shenanigans.
I started off with my hair, lathering it in shampoo and massaging my long Y/H/C curly hair. Once I had rinsed it all off I moved onto conditioner. I only put it on the tips and middle parts of my hair, avoiding making it to oily. Once that to was rinsed I grabbed his bar of soap and washed my body. Half of me hoped Severus would wake up and join me, the other wanted him to rest up. He aswell had quite alot to drink last night, so when he wakes I cant imagine how he will be feeling.

Once I was finished bathing I dried my body off, leaving my hair down to air
dry. Once I was dry, I walked out and into Severus' closet. Scrumaging through it I find an old, silky white buttoned shirt. Perfect I say to myself as I walk back out. I had packed a nice lacy pair of undies, them being the first to be on my body. Their was no real point in wearing a bra at this moment so I left it off as I slid the oversized shirt over my body, unbuttoning the chest to reveal my skin underneath. The time was now nearly 5am, Severus would be getting up soon enough to get ready for classes today, so I decide to surprise him with breakfast.

I walk to his kitchen and begin looking through all his cupboards to find the ingredients I will need. I decided on Crepes, bacon and eggs. Once I had gathered everything I started first by putting 3 pans of the stove and turning them on. Then I began mixing the ingredients to make the Crepes. Some flour here, eggs their... Until it was exactly how I wanted it. Meanwhile doing all that I had already started putting the bacon into the pan so it could cook while I make everything else. While doing all this I was silently singing in my head for a distraction. Music was one thing I loved most although I never really bring it up tf o anyone. It's one if those *if your together long enough, you will find out* sorta things.

*Snape's POV*

I slowly wake up to the smell of food filling my chambers. My head is pounding so I try to move slowly, only to notice Y/N is no longer laying beside me. Then I see the clock and it reads 4:58am. Bloody hell, why is she up so early I think to myself as I slowly push myself up, now sitting at the side of the bed. My feet are quickly meet with the cold stone floors. The only thing I had on was my boxers I had slipped into when I went to the bathroom early this morning, and I was quickly made aware of that due to how cold I was.
I slipped on my robe before pushing myself off the bed and walking towards the kitchen.

Standing in the doorway, all i see is Y/N wiggling her ass to some hummed music while making up some eggs. It was beyond adorable, even sexy. She was wearing an old shirt of mine that was just long enough to cover her cheeks, but as she wiggled it slid up her hips to expose more. I was definitely enjoying this little show I walked in on. I must have startled her because when she turned to face me, eggs in hand, she jumped and nearly dropped the pan which made me slightly laugh.

"Good morning Darling." I said to her in my low, raspy morning voice as I walked up to her and hugged her from behind, kissing her neck in the process. Her head leaned into my kiss as she let out a soft moan, god does this woman know how to drive me mad....
Once I let go, I make 2 cups of coffee... Its early, my head hurts and I'm pretty sure hers would aswell so coffee is a necessity right now. I handed her the mug then sat down at the bar she was at. I admiringly watched as she flipped each Crepe flawlessly. He mother had taught her well. If I wasn't mistaken, I would think she worked in a bakery or something. She has this..... natural spunk to her. Everything always seems to come so easily to her, and shed be damned if she couldn't figure out how to do something herself.