Chapter 11: A Very Special Day

Your POV

I wake up to the sound of water running. Snape must be taking a shower, so I decide to join him.
I walk in the bathroom with his back to me. God, he is so sexy. Look at the way his muscles flex as he glides the bar of soap over his body. Their are no words to describe the lust I feel for him.
I take the robe I acquired off and join him. He notices my presence and begins to rub the bar of soap over my body, pressing his soft lips on mine. I want more...

I knock the bar of soap out of his hands and pin him against the wall and begin kissing his neck, moving down his body to greet his member. He let's out a sighs as I began to please him. Starting off slow, then moving faster and faster to the sound of his moans. "Fuck (y/n)" he shouts. I stop for a split second to say "You like that?" Before proceeding. He begins to squirm so I place my hands on his hips and pin him back to the wall. Then finally, he releases. He picks me up from the ground placing my legs crossed around his waist and pins me to the wall and begins to pound me, hard. Kissing my neck, and slowly making his way to my ear, he gave it a bite and whispered "Don't make a sound, unless you want to be punished."

As he is pounding me hard against the wall, I struggle to keep quiet. The water hitting both our bodies, working as lubrication. Sev leans in to leave dark Mark's on my neck, and all I can hear is his heavy, erotic breathing in my ear. I pull his head backwards, placing his hair in the water to run my hands throughout his wet, shiny black hair.
I could swear I'm in a dream.

"Oh sev-" I begin to cry out before he silenced me with his left hand "You dont listen, do you?" He asks with a flirtatious voice. I simply flash him a smirk. He got an agrivated look on his face before removing me from the wall and carrying me to the room, drenched in water.

"You find this funny, dont you."
All I could do was giggle.
"No sir" I replied as he ties my hands to both sides of the headboard with soft, black ropes.

"I warned you" he said walking to the kitchen. In their he fetched a wine glass full of ice. "What's that for?" I ask curiously. "You will find out shortly my love" he says climbing on top of me, straddling me with his naked body.
He grabs and ice cube from the glass and places it between his teeth, slowly melting it over my skin.
It was the most stimulating feeling I had ever experienced.
I can no longer hold in my voice as this is bringing me to the end.

"Fuck" I shout out grasping Snapes attention. He looks up and I could see a vicious smile upon his face.
"I-im sorry" I say as he shakes his head.
"You are going to learn your lesson."
I can sence the excitement rise in him as he walks to the corner of the room, opening a locked trunk and pulling out a black bag with something in it.
He walks back my way and removes the contents from the bag. "I think this will come in handy in a little" he says, pulling out a black blindfold.

Before I know it he is back on top of me, kissing my cheeks down my neck and onto my shoulders. From their he glides down to my breasts kissing each gently then makes his way down my stumach to my pelvis. He looks up at me with the same look of validation as last time before proceeding to roll his tongue in and out of my sensitive area.
It's becoming extremely hard to hold back my moans, and right before I bust he stops. Making his ways back up my body and grabbing the blindfold. "Do you trust me" he asks as he carefully ties the blindfold behind my head. "Yes."

Now completely blind, he slips something Inside of me. "Ah" i let out. "W-what is th-at?"

"Its nothing to be afraid of" he reassures me as he walks away. I can tell I'm alone in this room now, completely open and exposed.
Then through the silence I hear his footsteps approaching me again.
He begins to pour some kind of liquid on me and massages my whole body from top to bottom. When he is finished, he gets on top of me and inserts his member inside me. With both his hands wrapped around my waist, he begins to move faster and faster. Whatever he put on me is quite slippery.