Chapter 26: Yule Ball

I looked around at everyone, feeling both overwhelmed and uncomfortable. Suddenly I was well aware of how open my body was on display. Is that why they are staring at me? Then I get a glimpse of a particular person, Severus Snape.

The girls finally got my attention and we slowly walked down the stairs, I was afraid I would fall down with each step. The light stayed on me the whole walk down. Once I reached the last step, Severus had his hand extended out to me. I bowed in his presence and he kissed my hand, just like a gentleman, before leading me to the center of the floor. One hand on my hip, and one hand in my hand, he swept me across the floor. Eyes did not leave me for a long while.

"You are Breathtaking." He said into my ear. His words instantly made me weak at my knees but he quickly pulled me back up. I felt extremely nauseous. Not because I was sick, but from the dress and from Severus so effortlessly sweeping me off my feet. With one slick move, he spun me around and dipped me gently running his hand over my abdomen and up my breasts before he pulled me back up. I looked over at Zoe and Hermione, Zoe was significantly shorter then Mini so her head was resting on her Hermiones breasts. The small smile across her face let me know they were thoroughly enjoying it.

Severus then spins me around and turns me away from him, my back side on his front side. We sway to the beat of the music for a while before he grabs my hips, pulling me closer and lifting me in the air spinning 180 degrees before placing me back on my feet. Everything about this night was magical. From the way the room was romantically lite with candles everywhere to the music filling the air and so carefully filling our ears.
Grabbing my hand, he slowly spins me back out before pulling me back in even closer this time. I lay my head on his chest taking in his cologne and vanilla mix. At this point everyone was dancing so we were quite hidden from most. He lifts my head with his thumb and places a kiss on my forhead. I smile at him then pull his head closer for a more intimate kiss while my hands roam freely through his hair. He moves my hands down to my side and dips me again, this time kissing my neck and chest before pulling me back up. I could swear we are the only ones in the room right now. He looks into my eyes and all I see is sparkle of happiness, Pure bliss. And that's when I know for sure, above all else. Every struggle, every hardship. This is the man I surely want to spend the rest of my life with. The man I want to raise a family with, and grow old with.

Tears started streaming down my face as I buried it deeper into his chest. He didn't move, he kept dancing smoothly to the beat of the music while I let all my emotions go. Then he pulled my face up and smiled before kissing me again.

The music changed to something faster and we all started dancing freely. Hermione was now dancing with Harry. And Zoe was dancing with Ron. Severus stood still for a minute until I decided to join in on the dancing. I started off by raising my arms in the air and swaying, but he still stood their. So finally I let my guards down and started grinding on him. He tried to stop me so I gave him a good old fashioned hip bump which made him laugh. Finally, he started dancing with me. I turned away from him and started rubbing my arse into his groin causing him to stiffen up some, in more ways then one. He then grabbed my hips and started going with the flow. I looked around and everyone was having a blast, even Professor Mcgonagall joined in on the dancing. Soon enough we were all huddled up in a sweaty, messy ball of happiness all dancing together. It was absolutely amazing.

I was already sweating profoundly when I realized I have yet to drink anything. I excused myself and went to the bar to get some water. When I looked back at the dancefloor, Severus was huddled up with Zoe and Hermione dancing with them. It made my heart skip a beat seeing him so friendly with them. Almost made me want to tear his clothes off right that second. A light tap on my shoulder got my attention and I turned to see who it was.