The Big Question

So yes.

Your first meeting with Techno was uncharacteristically pleasant.

Even if you somehow ended up fighting him, and then proceeded to laugh at dry humor with him, and then took the time to ogle just how attractive he was as a person.

Because- let's be real.

He was incredibly hot.

You wouldn't try anything with him, but more or less he was a tired and relatable piece of eye candy.

But regardless of how attractive and built he was, compared to how you met a lot of the other citizens of both the SMP, and L'manburg (or 'Manberg' at the moment)- you considered him a good person.

Jschlatt threatened you when you met, Quackity insulted you and tried to flirt with you at the same time.

You don't even want to get started on Dream.

Seems nice at first, but his tone of voice and the way he'll just stare at you is so incredibly off... he acts like he's faking his friendliness.

Admittedly you didn't really have friends- and lived as neutrally as you could, which was incredibly hard with both sides of the countries war wanting more head count.

Jschlatt already threatened you to join Manberg- to which you rejected, cause he was so aggressive with you.

Based on what Techno told you yesterday, Wilbur was going to ask you to join him soon.

Safe to say, you were expecting the knock on the door when it happened.

Log cabin in the middle of a birch woods, a good few miles from the mainland, but a knock regardless.

You merely stood, and strut over to the door.

Walking over was the easy part. Actually opening was so much harder then it needed to be.

Your mind raced with another situation like Jschlatt. Specifically the situation where the president comes knocking, gives you some harsh threats that consist of burying your body in your own front yard if you ever talk to Wilbur, and leaving after offering you a safe spot in Manberg.

That was a great time. Emphasis on 'great.'

But you'll never find out if you keep reminiscing, so without any further ado, you yank your door open and give your best, 'no shit on my watch' face to... you guessed it, Wilbur.

He gave you a smile and a wave, as well as a, "Can I come in?"

Of course you let him in. You weren't a person who could turn away people.

You merely stepped to the side, and nodded your head towards the inside of your cozy house.

"Thanks." He said, walking in and giving an inquisitive look around at how you decorated the place.

Closing the door behind him, you motioned to follow, walking straight into your kitchen where a kettle of warm water was still brewing. He politely stood, still eyeing the coziness of your house.

"Please, take a seat Wilbur." You turned your back, reaching into your cabinet and grabbing two handle less cups. You set them on the counter preemptively, before turning and leaning on the side of it.

Wilbur had taken a seat closest to the exit, politely resting his hands in his lap instead of the table, and even from here you could see how disheveled he looked. It was almost as if he was living in a cave. Dirt and coal soot covered most of him.

"So- I'm pretty sure I know why you're here, but would you like to elaborate?"

After you said that, he sighed, and gave you a solemn face, "What do you know about L'manberg?"