Damage Control

So apparently after that whole incident during the festival a few weeks back that included a lack of a button- Wilbur lost any and all trust for anyone. Which wasn't big news, because you already knew that, but that meant he started just... letting people into Pogtopia? Only one so far, but specifically the one who had jailed you.

Wilbur still wanted 'Manberg back, but the explosion was tucked in his back pocket like a trump card? That was also a thing.

You didn't know what to think about that, so you focused on trying to do menial tasks around the ravine.

Even with the added face.

Wilbur said he was open to every person who wanted to join, because now? He didn't feel he had a reason to safety monitor who wanted to or not.

It made sense why Quackity showed up. You'd seen how he got treated, but it felt weird to converse with him.

He was still strange and half friendly towards you half not, and he was definitely humbled by something, but you just....

It was off for you.

Tommy brought him in one day, and you overheard something about the white house getting destroyed- and it was important to Quackity?

It certainly wasn't the fire you started- because fire can't demolish stones, but something happened to it.

You didn't pay too much attention, doing your drone work and racking in all the materials people might need.

Things were speeding up incredibly fast, and you were trying your best to keep pace with it.

The only people who permanently moved into the ravine was Tubbo, everyone else came and left but had beds and bases elsewhere. Techno came around every once and awhile (You were positive he was just skipping sleep entirely), as did Wilbur and Niki, and Quackity.

Which was nice- less of a crowd let you enjoy a morning of peace with your warm drinks, but after a week of both Tommy and Quackity trashing your nook and not cleaning it up after searching for stuff to eat, you were... a little fed up with how many people came to roam the area..

Techno had been gone for... almost a week now?

He was doing his usual supply run type things, but from how long he's been off in the unknown, you assumed he's preparing for something big.

So that left you primarily either entertaining the two teenagers, or scavenging materials in the mines.

Which wasn't the absolute best, but at least you had some form of company.

However much Tommy's pestering counted as company.

But you guessed you were still here, and in this ravine- doing things, and sleeping. So that had to count for something.

When you woke, it was just another day.

The lack of calm energy told you Techno still wasn't back yet, leaving Tubbo and Tommy to run rampant with chaotic energy. You could tell they were already up and chatting to each other somewhere in the ravine, mere whitenoise to your tired ears after hearing their chittering for so long.

That left you to blearily rub at your eyes, splayed out on your bed and staring directly up at the stone ceiling.

Very bland stone ceilings, that radiated a chill that only a cave could.

Brr- chills-

Cursed temperature-

Regardless, you eventually rolled out of bed, leaving the warmth of your blankets behind in favor of walking to the entrance of the bedroom.