Supply Drop

Waking up today felt strange. Today was the day you had to go meet Wilbur halfway and trade supplies.

Because apparently you worked for the revolution now?

Apparently you were having a hand in supplying war criminals?

You weren't sure how this happened, but it was nearly four days after the initial conversation with him, and now you're meeting halfway to help them.

And yet you were perfectly aware of how this happened. Sad and lonely and paranoid you decided to pick a side to have some semblance of a social life.

Great.

Rising from your bed, you set to get ready, freshening up, changing into traveling clothes, packing.

Only the essentials were being brought. And of course all the stuff you were eventually going to fork over to Wilbur and his ragtag group of merry man.

Even after you were finished getting ready for the journey, you had time. So you walked about in your kitchen with boots on, preparing a random type of tea and settling at your kitchen table to sip at it.

This would probably be the only calm of the day, all things considered, so you took your time enjoying it.

When you finished, you dropped your mug in the sink, and set out. The sun was still low in the sky, morning light dancing between oak and birch trees with a quiet and peaceful promise.

You had to relax more.

Glancing to the paper in your hands, you read off the rendezvous coordinates in your mind and prayed to whatever god was out there that you wouldn't get lost on the way.

Your compass kept your current coordinates on it, so you tried your best.

Eventually, you found yourself on the outskirts of the Dream SMP. Dangerously close to Manberg.

The coordinates lead to a few trees, of which you took a seat by.

You could only hope no one saw you meandering over here. You especially hoped the fuck that Jschatt wasn't out for a stroll. Or Dream. Gods. Dream was so strange and... uniquely scary. At this point literally anyone felt like a threat. Everyone except the people you had an alliance with.

The sound of footsteps made you freeze, and you stood up like an alert deer. Someone was nearby.

And you hoped it wasn't any of the people you mentioned you were scared of.

The footsteps got closer.

Well shit- now you're really scared. You don't even have a weapon with you.

Who doesn't bring a weapon with them??

Just as you were ready to run, a familiar pink figure rounded a tree, and the tension in you noticeably uncoiled.

".... Hey there Techno."

"Halloo..."

He was the only one here... wasn't Wilbur supposed to pick up the supply drops? Why did he send Techno?

Perhaps he was too busy?

Shoving your thoughts behind you, you slung a satchel off your back and onto the ground, "Uhh- so I don't know how to do this- what do you guys need?"

Techno mimicked you and crouched down to peer into the bag, bone mask chilling to look at.

"Uhh- I guess anything would be useful- ores- building materials..."

Looking up at the mask you uncertainly asked, "Is there anything you need in particular?"

The exposed part of his jaw and mouth pursed themselves as he stared down into the bag.