OKAY

Okay, so, I know this is probably a disappointment to not see a chapter, but I've been thinking about how I've written this, and I feel I haven't been clear enough about how I framed the world.

So I'ma quick run through everything that should be common knowledge-

First off- everyone has 3 canonical lives- that parts easy- lmao

But even dumb deaths like accidentally getting blown up by a creeper, or falling off a cliff count as deaths- so I'm cutting out all of the deaths that aren't canonical- *cough* Tubbo falling off cliffs so often*cough*

Annnd- because of that fact if you died? You ded.

You fell off a cliff and it was your last life? You ded.

Skeleton accidently kills you? You ded.

Lol-

Everyone has three, the first two their body goes back to a safe spot, and on the third it stays exactly where it died, because there's no reason for a dead vessel to go somewhere safe.

As for readers line's, she doesn't have any. When she dies, her body stays where it's at, but eventually comes back, with any major injuries fixed. Scratches stay. And so does rope burn. Anything small and non-life threatening. 

As for Philza... eheh

Got some plans there, but that's for the future with him.

Most things get made realistic, but with building and breaking things, I left it with pretty standard minecraft rules.

People can bleed out as a death-

And food doesn't regen you like it normally would. You need a potion, or apples to regen things.

So if you break a leg and don't have potions or golden apples, it gonna take a few weeks.

That's about the basics, but if you have questions, (that aren't immediately lore based lol) ask me and I shall answer >:))

Tomorrow-

Tomorrow folks-

The chapter bomb begins >:))