Tommy Tower

Okay- so I realize this was before the festival happened- which is distant past LOL- but it's here anyway- because reasons

Bonding time.

_______

The absolute only reason you were awake at the moment, was because you wanted to spend some time hanging out with people.

Which sucked, because you were just starting to get back into the whole sleeping thing, but hey.

You wanted some good moments in life.

Which is why you were helping Tommy dig out a massive hole. For the reason of building his tower.

Which seemed very pointless, but if it was important to Tommy, you'd suck it up and help out.

Currently, it was you and Tommy digging in the hole, while Tubbo lounged around at the top and let water down anytime you wanted back up.

You all had your communicators in, sitting in a group call of sorts so as to notify Tubbo whenever you wanted up.

It was interesting to hear Tommy and Tubbo chatter to each other.

A lot of insults, most in good faith-

Tubbo was incredibly insistent that Tommy's tower was horribly bland- and Tommy was so bothered by that fact that for twenty minutes straight he kept asking Tubbo what he thought of his tower, in hopes that he would switch opinions.

Tubbo did not switch opinions. And it was then you realized how much enjoyment Tubbo was getting out of making Tommy huffy.

All and all it was fun.

You had just finished swimming up the water Tubbo let down when Tommy turned to Tubbo and asked, "Tubbo. What do you think of my tower?"

You laugh, drenched in water and already shaking your head. Not again.

His horned friend pauses to think, as if Tommy hadn't asked the same question over fifteen times. You nearly rolled your eyes when Tubbo looks at said tower, then to the massive hole Tommy's still in the process of digging, scrutinizing both before saying, "Eh- it's the better of the two evils."

"What do you mean evils!?" Tommy whines, gesturing to the tower with a hand and  saying, "What's ugly about it? Do you really not like it?"

Again, Tubbo pauses, before chirping out a, "Yeah!" That sounded way to upbeat to be an insult.

When Tommy huffed you let out a cackle, to which he turned his glare to you, "(YYyyy/NNnnN)-" his face goes dead serious, "tell Tubbo he's being a bitch boy."

"I have nothing to add to this-" you stoically say, strutting towards the tower, and laughing when Tommy starts huffing and throwing out insults again.

It was funny hanging around such chaos instigators, and while you mainly just supervised them to make sure they weren't actually killing themselves, it was still interesting.

Tommy walked up to the tower alongside you, gathering as much cobblestone as he could in his bags before stepping onto the first rung of the ladder upwards. Tubbo followed just behind him.

They chattered up the ladder until out of ear shot, conversation only still hearable through your communicator.

It was boring work, building and mining stone, but if Tommy was invested, sure. You'd invest some time to helping him out.

But one thing you refused to do was climb that ladder. You didn't wanna climb up and accidentally fall- and farther spread the fact that you can't die.