Good Morning

Your mind raced with thoughts of how to escape after you got trapped.

All the things you could do to struggle flashed across your mind, and with that came the thought of how all the limitless things you could try would put the sweet taste of freedom into your mouth.

Even so, you conked out.

Completely and utterly limp with sleep.

Wow.

Such good self control.

Ten to five minutes of sitting, engulfed in warmth, a slow heartbeat calmly thrumming in your ear and you fell asleep whether you wanted to or not.

Which wasn't surprising.

You worked like a cog- and after a day out and about sleep was next on your body's mind.

So imagine your surprise when you wake up again.

Blearily- half dead- one eye tearing up because you slept on it wrong-

And then the problem makes itself known.

You are very much still in Techno's arms.

Still buried into his collar bone- if even closer after conking out. His pink hair tickled at your nose-

He was definitely closer, head buried into your neck- tusks dragging at the skin there-

He held you closer then one should ever be to him, and you winced when he let out another soft breath.

For such a big tough emotionally deprived person- he certainly loved to sleep cuddled up to something. Which was ironic, but not what you were supposed to be focusing on.

You should be focusing on if you could get out.

Were you trapped?

You can always test.

With a slow movement, you carefully try and part his hand off your waist.

Gently tucking your fingers around his palm, slowly peeling the hand off you.

It was much more pliable then before, so much so that you might just have hope of escaping.

You were still between the wall, which wasn't ideal. You'd have to step over him to get out- or crawl- either or, and neither option felt good to try out.

Your plan of escape froze when Techno's arms stretched out, a stretch to crack the joints in his elbows.

You winced when he took in a deep breath, pulling his face back a bit as he rotated his shoulder blades.

That breath was one that meant he was most certainly awake. Consciousness clearly stirring inside him-

Your focus snapped to his face, and your stomach dropped when his eyes flick open, sagging with a tired you didn't know existed.

Dull red shimmered in the low light, eyes intense even though he just woke.

The red in his eyes settled on you, taking in your face with an unknown thought process. He wasn't fully awake, and his arms re-looped around you to once again pull you close.

You were in pure confusion, limply letting him rebury his head in the crook of your neck. The huff of sleepy breath he let out was hot on your skin.

Did-

Is he even cognitive right now??

He kept his body tucked against you, almost as though attempting to keep sleeping-

But the matter of why you were in his bed had to rise eventually-

And it did.

The sudden ridgedness that twisted through him was evidence he finally realized something was amiss.