CHAPTER 3

It was after the act my mother and father both caused, I had decided it was best to pull myself together.

I found a black skirt from the sixth year, as I hadn't at all been prepared for going back to Hogwarts.

It still fit, well slightly but nothing too revealing as my mother would say— I place my blouse along with my house tie and robe.

How the memories have all came back.

" You know I'm always here if you need my dear." A smile listens on my face as I hear the words flee her mouth.

" Thank you, Mary, you truly are one of a kind," I confess, she smiles at me and hugs me while my hands are hanging by my sides.

We remain like this for a while.

" Ahem—" Coughed a man not too far from us, when I looked past from the woman holding me tight in her grip I saw Albert.

" Damn it, Albert, you can't just come into the duchesses room randomly!" Mary yells as I found it quite amusing as a smile emerges on the edge of my lip.

I never knew that I would be so close to Mary as I am with Albert, they gave me the one thing I couldn't have whilst growing up.

Parents,

They were and truly are the closest people I have right now, and it's painful to say that I'm leaving them—

One thing I know for sure is that while I'm gone my parents will be arranging events here in the castle, I'm pretty sure they would alert me of any.

My parents always had something against me, I'm not sure of what, but they don't know the pain they cost me my entire life.

They took away my freedom.

Childhood.

My sister.

I couldn't forgive them because they were no parents of mine, more so, they didn't act like it.

" Now, now the both of you, I have school to attend, please don't miss me while I'm gone"

" Well my dear it is true, we will miss you most of all," Albert admitted to me, now even though I was upset I couldn't let my pain show right in front of them.

" I'll be back soon, hopefully, things go well around here" I mutter walking towards them as they had a small smile on their face.

I hold each one of their hands.

"I'm going to miss you both most of all" I utter silently so only they could hear. We all share smiles at one another.

" I promise you Claude, we will visit you when we can" Mary states. "a-and write letters too.." Albert adds to what Mary says.

" Possibly send you and your friends some gifts"

" I'll send books too"

" and I'll-" I cut them both off

It was really funny how they both tried doing wonderful things for me but, I could not accept it.