CHAPTER 15

Mature Content Ahead
______

We fall in love unexpectedly,

Yet the person we fall In love with could be a person from our past, present, or we meet them in the future,

But Claude fell in love with a boy, a boy who fought every filthy comment a person had said to her, or about her.

Draco,  a boy who wasn't very fond of love, was known as the school's fuckboy.

Though when they were in the bathroom, she thought otherwise.

The way he held onto her felt as if he never wanted to let her go into a world full of hatred.

She was his soft spot, as he had been hers.

Who knows what the two have in store for them, whether it's bad or good.

Things might not always turn out to be the way you want them to be...

______

It was very quiet, the past few days have been, decent

I've been getting a couple of stares from people, whispering all kinds of things.

Did I deserve it?

Astoria has backed off of me for now, but that doesn't mean she won't try something else.

and as for the letter, well, Mary had informed me that she and Albert miss me very much and that they have prepared a dress for me.

The dress was for the ball that was being held in my family castle this week.

I'm sort of excited about it, I get to see Albert and Mary again, but I didn't want to see my parents.

Soon I was cut out of my writing by a voice of curiosity,

"Whats that your writing about darling?" He questioned me.

I rolled my eyes, yet smiled a bit, "Nothing of your concern, Draco." I say closing my book shutting it with the lock attached to it.

He sits right beside me on the stone bench.

As he was about to say something he was pushed to the ground.

I laughed as he was shoved noticing it was by Pansy, which made it even better.

Draco looked at me with a raised brow and I just cleared my throat turning my attention to an excited girl.

"I heard Fred and George are opening up a joke shop in Diagon Alley!" she exclaimed grabbing my hands, I can't help but laugh.

I open my mouth ready to say something but of course Draco had something to say, "A joke shop— symbolizes their family." He announced.

I saw him pat dirt off of his pants standing right in front of us.

"Malfoy!" I said in an angry tone.