CHAPTER 47

[I'm back <3]
______

The ride was long, and it began to rain. Roads were being flooded, but they were close to their destination it didn't matter now.

Soon, she would hear them come to a stop — and when that time came, she was terrified, terrified of being alone, terrified of what she'll face.

All she could ever want now was the brunette helping her, only then she remembered their voices yelling back at one another.

Oh, how she wished she could go back and change what she said. Claude was only upset and she took it out on him, blaming him for something so shocking and dreadful.

But now she was only focusing on the task tonight. She was called in by Voldemort himself, for what reason? No one knows, but it has something to do with her.

Her ride soon stopped in front of the gates of a Manor, she peeked her head out from the curtain and saw someone walking towards it.

" Claude, you have some duties to attend to at your home— I'll take your ride home and your mother insisted that you stayed." The driver said loudly over the forceful rain tonight.

She opened the door and took a step down, clutching the wand by her side. Once she closed the door, the driver took off and let Claude soak in the rain, and alone with a figure steps away.

The wand in her was far from the view of the shadow just standing right behind the bars. If anything were to happen she would be ready, unless the person didn't mean any harm.

" You don't need to hold your wand tightly with me around." The silent whisper of the lady made her and light up, shining her face, Narcissa.

" Let's get you inside, your clothes are going to be soaked and well... Someone wants to see you—" She sounded upset when she mentioned Voldemort to the girl.

Narcissa couldn't hurt a fly, only for her family she would; she would do anything to survive and protect her loved ones, even if it coats her life.

And Claude was the same, she would give up herself to save others, her sister, friends, the good people that walk around being tortured day in and day out.

They reached the top of the steps and before opening the door it just clicked. Narcissa is Dracos mother, and it's one day before we go back to Hogwarts, that must mean—

Her headshot to the door hearing it click open and with Narcissa by her side, she felt her hand grasped gently feeling the soft rubs on her knuckles the woman beside her made.

"Is Draco here? I need to know, is he?" Claude turned still holding her hands onto Narcissas'. All she wanted now was the truth, this could mean several different thongs if he was here.

Only one thought popped into her mind, the obvious — he could be a death eater. Claude had her suspicions but never treated him differently, why would she now?"

"He is darling, He's here." She uttered lowly just before the door in front of us opened. Once the curly hair was in Narcissas' view, she let go of Claude's hand, not because of hatred or out of spite — but for her safety.

There are many things that Narcissa knows about the young girl, such beautiful things that someone very close to her has spoken of, Draco.

He told her everything about Claude, he couldn't go to his father because of the way he's been treated. But he would rant on about the many things that they have done, he's even asked his mother for advice on what to gift her.

Beautiful moments fall easily.

Just how Claude and Draco had ended. And today, she didn't want to see him, not even remember anything but get through with what she has planned tonight.