CHAPTER 48

Mentions of Mature Content
______

The boy's hands pulled her in with her jaw and his other trailing down her spin, landing right on her lower back. He pushed himself forward, and Claude took small steps back until behind her, she met with a tree.

A gasp leaving her lips quickly, before his lips were on hers again. But he pulled away immediately once he realized what he was doing, " Can I touch you, I need to—"

" Yes."

Again he smashed his lips onto hers, touching her all over and bringing her more into him.

He had never given her a chance to breathe, but something in him changed when the beautiful words left her mind.

Mattheo had never been told that he was loved, or cared for. Until now, Claude had given him many reasons to feel just a small spark and for a moment.

He finally had someone who cared for how he felt, his well-being and it happened to be the girl whose lips were on his.

His hand trailed down from her back, passing her hips and gripping the underside of her thigh, and holding it by his waist. " Theo—" She gasped when she felt his hand grip her thigh.

A nickname that tore from his hungry lips from hers making it impossible I tell how he felt. Claude didn't mean to say it, but she had felt connected to him in a way like no other, and it just happened to trail from her tongue.

" I didn't mean to—" Just as she was apologizing, her lips were sealed with his,

" Say it— Fuck—" He groaned in between the open spaces of the kiss, feeling her pleasing lips against his, " Say it as many times as you want–" His hand trailing down her other thigh,

" It's yours."

With both his hands under her thigh, he raised her body and pushed it against the tree. His fingers rubbing small circles onto it, letting small butterflies fly around in her stomach.

Her hands traveled up behind his neck, gripping onto his soft curls. " fucking— So fucking addicting—" He whispered between each breath, now trailing his lips down her cheek and to her jaw, her grip on his hair tightening.

Claude released a soft whimper by his ear when she felt his erection under his piece of clothing, growing wet and practically soaking her panties.

" Theo—" Claude moaned softly when she felt him press his erection on her, letting her feel his bulge through her thin layers of clothing.

He smirked against her neck, continuing to suck and nibble her sweet spot. " Mm—" Again, he pressed himself against her, and Claude gripped tightly onto his hair letting a loud whimper trickle from her throat. " You're lips— Your lips are fucking made for mines."

" We need to stop, we have to go back tomorrow—" Just after hearing her words, he shoved his tongue down her throat.

Claude wanted to stop, not because she didn't enjoy it, but because it wasn't right of them to do this, there's a war coming, and she can't risk any attractions, no matter how much she loves being with him.

" Why?" He grasped onto her thigh again, " Why should I stop?" He grunted, letting her body shift up and her face deepen against his, the kiss going deeper, " School—"

She muttered into his lips, that was the only thing she could think of without telling him the truth, even if she spoke to him about caring. She was doing it now, taking care of him by not saying a word.

But none of that stopped Mattheo himself, he kept kissing her, his tongue battling against hers. " Tell me– Tell me why you want to focus on school." He pulled away.