CHAPTER 42

Narrators Pov,

Their wands rested on both their hands, Claude held her tightly, and Mattheo had let his grip fall, he had no doubts of who would win.

This is the second time they had been at this the same day. A few moments ago Riddle had outer water all over her hair with the flick of his wand, and she got aggravated.

On the outside they wanted to kill each other both, that's what they portrayed, but the true feeling between one another rested on the inside.

According to certain rules that ran in the Riddles manor, don't get winded up in love, it can lead you to death, your death...

That wasn't a problem with Mattheo, all his life he's seen what love can do, it can break you deeply, and affect how you live, it ruins your life.

But he's never had the chance to experience that, he's never been in love, or been loved. His father never showed him that, but with this girl, he hated her, but not as much as he hated his other opponents.

" How about you try that killing curse on me, for old times sake." Riddle pleaded with the girl, moving his hands down to his side.

But Claude didn't take that, she didn't want to have someone go easy on her, it made her feel weaker than she was getting; so she crossed her arms waiting for him to bring up his wand again.

Once he did, she smiled at herself before letting the imperious curse fall from her lips. When she saw how she cast the spell on him, she laughed at the poor boy.

" Whos weak now, Riddle." Claude taunted, creeping closer to the boy, laughing along the way. Yet, soon after it wasn't her laugh that struck the field, it was his.

When Mattheo propped up his wand, " Impedimenta." He whispered under his breath, smirking at the stunned girl; it turns out that her spell wasn't as powerful as she intended it to be.

She fell forward, tripping on her own two feet, it was quite the view for him to see her like this. He fooled her and Claude herself laughed under her breath at what just happened.

Her arms were propping her head up when she laughed into the grass, hoping she doesn't catch his eye; but it turns out she did.

" You asshole!" She giggled, prying her head up to look at him, he glanced at the girl for a second before walking behind her, yet what she didn't see was that he held half a smile on his face.

Claude raised herself from the ground to follow behind him, seeing that he's unbuttoned his shirt leaving him bare.

He held it in his arm before she looked ahead to see clear water that had the shimmer of the sun. The rocks on the sides made it more comforting than it felt.

" I'd take off that dress if I were you." Claude quick turned around to see that he had been unbuckling his belt, " It's dark out, and we have time to ourselves, that's if you want to get in."

The more he influenced her to get in the more she kept thinking, " Turn around." She spoke aloud, only seeing him already do as he was told.

Without a second passing, she pulled down her dress and took off her boots along with her socks. It left Claude with her nightgown she kept on along with her undergarments and corset.

She pulled her light blue nightgown over her head before working on her corset; it took a few seconds but she got it off.

The girl looked back one more time to see if the boy had been looking and when he wasn't, she quickly jumped into the quarry letting her bothers fade away and letting the child in her come back.