CHAPTER 23

Thank you so much for the 5k reads, I appreciate you all, thank you for all the votes. Now let's get into the story shall we—
_______

" I still can't believe your here." My body flew to his as he held me ever so tightly, we were alone and I didn't want this moment to end,

I wanted to be held in his grip forever.

Since our castle was huge we had many rooms for everyone else to stay the night, the ball wasn't over, in fact, I'm busy today, my father so happened to arrange dates for me.

I laughed at the thought of having to marry someone, well someone I don't love,

And now I have no choice according to everyone here a lady like me cannot serve on the throne alone unless wedded
to—

a man.

" What are you thinking about?"

I lifted my chin to see the young man with a questioning look, his hair a bit messy from last night.

My breath hitches as I slowly moved my hand on his chest, he pulled me in by my hips as a smirk grew on his face.

This made me laugh, slowly I bow my head down as it is now laid on his chest,

" My parents will see you in my room, you have to
g—

I may be in love with him, but if my parents find out about that, I don't know what could happen if they saw Draco here.

He had interrupted me pulling me back standing a foot apart, eye to eye.

" Go? You want me to go, after all that — I just got here for fucks sake!"

The way his voice dimmed making the slight smile on my face turn to a frown.

I was just trying to protect him from my parents.

" Draco I don't regret what we did, but if my parents see you, I don't know what could happen."

He chuckles letting his hold on me go, is he being serious right now? Why is he acting like this—

I saw his body stiff as he closed his eyes and moved a step away from me,

" Are you the one that caused the little commotion in the ballroom?"

Where did talking about my parents did I ever mention anything that happened in the ballroom.

"You think I did that — what could I possibly gain from doing that Draco!"

His hands moved vastly around him to his hand and then resting in his sides with his finger pointing at me.

" Astoria was under the chandelier—" With a scoff coming out of my mouth, he just stood there, hands resting on his sides.

I took a step forward without hesitation,

" You think I had the time to go fucking kill Astoria — and you're accusing me of it—"

Out of everyone, why did it have to be you—