CHAPTER 51

Mature content ahead
______

It took a minute before he noticed the upset girl standing before him, tears springing from her eyes like rain, and seeing her look at him with her red eyes and flushed cheeks.

"Why are you—" before he could utter another word her lips were in his.

His eyes were wide open, but this time he knew something was wrong with her, he's seen her cry before, worse even, and he knew why. He held her carefully by her waist, rubbing circles while feeling his hands melting at her touch.

"I c-can't keep h-hurting myself for him." She sobbed, making her words hard to understand, but easy to know. Her head shook from side to side, before she rested her shaky hands behind his neck.

That's when he remembered the words he spoke to her, the ones only she can do. Use him. He didn't want to pressure her into doing anything she didn't want to, and seeing her like this made him angry.

It made him angry how a person could hurt someone so precious, and delicate for their amusement. Pure jealousy got this girl's heart torn into pieces after he spent time healing it.

"Please make me forget him," She pleaded, standing on her toes, "Help me, Riddle, please..."

He didn't want to see it any longer, the tears. So he pulled her into his room, shutting and locking the door with a simple spell that escaped from his lips.

The brunette could no longer contain himself, but he needed to hear her say it. As much as she affected him right now, he knew that if she didn't speak up soon, he wasn't going to touch her.

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you — but if you want to do this... then I need to hear you say it." He took pauses in between sentences, his hands tensing up from the seconds they have been resting on her soft skin.

That's until she pressed her soft lips against his, "Yes, I want to feel better, with you."

Her voice was quiet as she pulled away once again; she pulled away only for a second before the boy had leaned down and harshly kissed her back. He was now going to fulfill his promise to the girl, he told her to use him, and she didn't — she never would.

Their lips didn't break as his hands traveled up and down her figure, giving her a bit of comfort before he was to pursue any further. "As much as I want to hear those boys listen to your beautiful sounds from upstairs—"

"Those are only for me to hear." He licked her lower lip, tasting the mixture of her tears and vanilla, as his knees buckled from just a simple drag of his tongue that was not anywhere near her body.

His hand moved to her lower back, pressing her body close to his. A soft moan fell from her lips at the action, and a growing sensation of pulsing grew in between her thighs. His touch filled her with excitement, comfort, and pleasure.

Three things she's never felt at the same time, and each time his skin touched hers, she would feel every single touch a person has made set on fire.

"I don't care where we are—" She heaved between his lips, "I just need to feel you."

He bit her lower lips softly, as he pulled away letting their noses touch; his eyes darted down at her closed ones, but seeing them open made him catch the glimpse of her beauty that pulled it all together.