CHAPTER 29

Potions Class,

" You know, since the professor seems to be of absence—" His hand trailed down my back slowly landing right on my ass, but I smack it away,

My head quickly turns to him giving an agreed look," You can't be acting like this all the time!" Only a chuckle lefts his lips before he rolled his eyes facing back to the front of the room.

Everyone in the room stared at the both of us as I had whispered too loudly, My eyes peered around before landing back to the door that instantly opened.

A gust of wind was blown as the door opened, I buried my head down using my arm to cover the air,
I would hold on to Draco, but no one knows of our relationship yet, it's been a week.

I knew it was a form of our safety but we both didn't care what Dracos father and mines had to say about us.

Of course, he's made it obvious with his certain eagerness of touch.

Though he has sent a couple of stares to guys who seem to talk to me during class, in the halls, or even outside, I try to confess that they are just being friendly.

But apparently, he believes that they are trying to get in my pants, the only person he trusts is Blaise, I can't even make friends without him having Blaise watch me when he's not around.

Privacy is not a thing I have with Draco I was in the shower once and when I got out he was right there waiting for me, the same thing happened when I went to Hogsmeade with Pansy.

" Alright students, settle down."

Slughorn shook his head when he shut the door closed as all the wind had just disappeared right behind the doors.

Finally, once I faced back the professor I felt someone nudge my shoulder when I turned I saw Hermione staring at my hair.

My eyebrows furrowed I didn't know what she means until she looked around before speaking, " Your hair seems to be a bit — massive."

Massive? My hair, please. Even though what she said didn't affect me I touched my hair only to feel it a little higher than usual.

Everyone had their eyes on me including the professor, it was embarrassing,

So I simply pulled out my wand, " Crinus Muto." Soon enough I had my hair back to normal, though no one looked away.

The professor only let out a cough making us turn back to him,

" As I was saying, I've prepared some concoctions this morning, any idea of what these might be?"

Simple it was, though as I tried to raise my hand to answer the question, I felt it being jerked down when I looked I saw his rings.

It only took a few seconds before Hermione had answered it, it was Amortentia, a powerful love potion.

I was honestly intrigued with learning such potions, but I never got the chance to.

" Now, where did you learn that spell?"

His voice only made me smile a bit, not to make any attention to those around me, yet they had been focusing on the professor so I think that's alright.

We were In the far back, is stood in front of him while Blaise, Hermione, and Pansy were all in front of us.

No student would even bother to look back here so I think it's fine if we have a small chat, but his question made me shove him softly.

A smile formed on my lips, " It's something I picked up in some books." My body wasn't turned to his, as I didn't want to catch gazes.

He let out a breath as I felt a string of my hair being pulled back, " It's best if you don't use that spell anymore—"