CHAPTER 19

Mature Content Ahead
_______

When can you say you love someone, could it be the first time they make you laugh, what about having a deep conversation that consists of touch.

It took me a while to realize I love Draco, the time he showed me that would protect me and care for me regardless of any argument.

You know you've met the one when your whole world begins to change. My world changed when I met Draco Malfoy.

I thought I wouldn't experience and love in my life until I met him, a dark place I was in before I came here to Hogwarts.

We've been through hell the past week and last night was one moment I would cherish forever, it's the night we both had confessed our feelings for one another.

Months, maybe Year's, it's been without me feeling such things as love, love by my parents, friends, sister, and Draco changed that.

Never had I thought Draco Malfoy would ever associate himself with me when there's plenty of other girls,

Even though I've met him for over many weeks it felt as if I knew him forever, my entire life. I returned what he gave me; comfort.

After last night the only thing that flooded my mind do Draco was being attacked in my dorm,

The attack. I'm still stunned at why now someone would kill me. Though I had a feeling I'm not sure if it was right.

I want safe anymore, but now was the time I had to become a leader —

and be the queen of my kingdom.

______

I sat on my bed crisscrossed along with another boy sitting right in front of me, as we had been talking about yesterday's events.

"It left a scar but overall its healed perfectly." My hand was being examined by the boy, while I had been biting my lip to hold in my laughter.

I snatch my hand away as the young man right in front of me gives me a warm smile, "She helped me — didn't she."

My eyes drifted down to his lips then his eyes, still, I wait for an answer. His hands move to mines caressing it with his thumb, "I wouldn't say helped more like, made it worse."

His tone was sarcastic, a scoff fled from my mouth as I pulled my hands from him and laid flat down on my bed in annoyance.

"Are you serious— you're mad at me." His voice turned to a chuckle as he noticed my quick change of behavior.

My arms were crossed as my head rested on it turning the other way from him, It made me laugh really.

" Claude–" his voice crept up beside my ear making shivers run down my spine. His body moved on top of mine as I noticed the slightest shadow cover the light of the room.

His lips touched my ear, "Seems like you can't talk — I can help you." I felt him start to peck right behind my ear and all around my neck.

"Draco—" 

The cold hands of his turn me around, I am now facing him as he is right above me. The corner of his lip curls up into a smirk.