CHAPTER 31

I can't believe my book has 10k reads, it's all thanks to you guys. I've never expected this to come and it's all because of you.
I love you all, stay safe, and Thank you!!

______

Astronomy Tower,

The moon still shined bright enough lightening the dark area in the corner, however, there's still no sign of Riddle.

Here I was, waiting. I should've been in the library talking with Draco.

Maybe he never got the message, He was quite busy today I suppose that's a reason, I'll have to speak with him tomorrow.

I felt the cold wind rush past my neck causing my hair to flow in one direction, My arms crossed over my chest keeping me warm from this night.

My hands moved to the pockets of my sweater pulling out my wand, dragging my feet along the wooden floor to the benches across the room.

Once I made my way I sat down admitting the view of the school, only to remain many memories of what I have done, good or bad.

There were many things I doubted just stepping up the stairs. Meeting up with Riddle every night, and most importantly, Leaving.

Leaving the library. Maybe Draco did show up, and I just left too early,

What if he's there now? I could just run out of here and go fetch him.

But that would be foolish of me wouldn't it?

" Yes, very foolish."

The dark voice caused my head to turn in the direction of the door, there he was leaning against the door frame with a smirk on his face.

It was the moonlight once more that allowed me to see his stance, his appearance, and by the looks o it, he seemed

wounded.

More scars were on his face, one right above his brow, another on his eyelid, and one on the bridge of his nose.

We had been quiet for a few seconds before his body moved out from the doorstep while he strode my way.

That's when I was able to view what he was gripping on, it was his wand. Hastily, I felt a suspicion telling me I should reach for mines, and I did.

When my wand made its way to my side being held tightly as I glared deeply at him waiting for the right moment.

But that never actually happened, He came to a sudden pause only to look right behind me.

As an instinct, I turned around only slowly disconnecting my eyes from him only to reveal that there was nothing at all.

He tricked me.

That could only mean one thing.

I raised my wand at him before turning my head quickly back to see him already having it in position, all he needed was a spell.

" Expelliarmus." He shouted towards me causing my wand to fly out of my hands and in his.

His smirk right after only made me embarrassed at the fact that I got tricked by something so foolish anyone could easily see it coming.

But with him, I didn't. It made my fingers curl up into a ball, my eyes only held in the anger I felt for the boy.

Riddle kept a simple smirk on his face twirling my wand with one hand, and on the other, he held his wand facing towards me.