CHAPTER 32

ASTRONOMY,

It was the next day and as usual, no sign of Draco. I didn't see him in his dorm after I left the tower.

Was he doing this just to prove something? That I can't live without him, or that it's me that needs him not the other way around.

Well, I don't feel the need to have someone by my side. I'll avoid him just as he is avoiding me, maybe that will teach him something.

Right now I've been waiting for him to walk through the classroom doors, and just make eye contact, at least for a second.

Maybe not a second, but I want to see those mesmerizing eyes again. Though I don't think I'll ever get that chance.

He's rarely showing up to class, and leaving me here worried greatly about what he could be doing with his life.

It was ten minutes into class and I doubted the thought of him just arriving at the door and the professor just saying his name.

" I suppose Mr.Malfoy won't be attending the class today, again." The professor announced as everyone here still wasn't surprised.

Even though I had hope Blaise helped with it, he had been bickering about how Draco should be arriving soon, but the professor had too lost hope and continued without him.

He sent me a weary smile, he did all he could for me if I was the one to speak of Dracos attendance in class it would seem suspicious.

And once Blaise turned back around to the board so did I, holding my head with my arm that rested on the table and with the other tracking shapes all over the desk.

" You, young man are late!"

The voice of the professor made heads shoot to the door, all but mines. I just stared down at my desk still thinking about everything that went on with Draco. But it was too toxic to keep in or even think about.

I raised my head glancing at the front of the room but heads were still turned and whispers came along with it.

Slowly I turned my head looking over my shoulder at the door. I didn't expect him to be here, I thought he wasn't going to even attend anything going on in this school.

His eyes met mine giving me a quick smirk then glaring back at the professor, " Well it's hard getting around on your first day. "The first day my ass, he practically knows the place by the looks of It.

My eyes roll at what he said before I turned back around continuing what I had been doing before and ignoring all that's been going on.

But that didn't stop the chaos from rising, " Well then Mr. Riddle, take a seat by Claude will you." The professor suggested making the whispers grow even more.

I shot up from my seat practically throwing my hands down on the desk, " Professor someone already sits here, you can't just—"

" Is it the young man Malfoy?" He intruded aking the desperate eyes turn to me and Riddle just stood there, steps away from me intrigued by what was going on.

My hands that laid on the table loosened up, " Yes. Seems like he's out of this class for good, so Mr. Riddle is perfectly fine sitting there — are we going to have a problem?"