CHAPTER 36

*Mature content ahead*
Thank you all so much for the 15k reads. I appreciate and love every one of you. Stay safe my loves. Bye-bye <3 And sorry about this... The story will get better

Narrators POV,

Their breath fanned against one another, her grip on Dracos' shoulder tightened when he started to move her on his knee. Whimpers leaving her mouth every time.

Claude knew this was wrong, it's been weeks and the first encounter they've ever had is now turning into something bigger.

This wasn't what they had expected to happen. It wasn't supposed to turn into a lustful moment, but a serious one where they both talk about what's going on with each other.

Draco only wanted her, no one else but her. Now he's holding onto the thought that Mattheo might want her too. When actually, Riddle shows no interest in Claude.

Her hips kept moving against him, laying her forehead on his breathing heavily. No matter what, he wasn't going to let her stop

" Draco—"

she whispered before being pressed down harder onto him letting a small noise escape from her lips.

A small chuckle was heard from Draco before he roughly moved her at a quick pace, their lips touching on and off.

It was her harsh breathing that filled his ears knowing she couldn't take it anymore, he could feel where Claude was placed, she was soaking his pants.

He could feel her pulsating right above him — Her thrusts started to become rougher, eager to reach her climax.

As much as he wanted her to tremble on him all over again, he wanted to feel her, all of her. Just like how it used to be.

" You like that? You like fucking my knee don't you?" He muttered in between her lip before he shoved his tongue down her throat kissing her forcefully.

Draco began to pull off his shirt and instantly began to work on hers. Once he pulled It off her, he threw it to the ground; his hands instantly connected to her ass.

She was slammed against the wall wrapping her legs around his waist pulling him forward as she started moving her hips even more.

She moved her hands down to her waist tugging on her skirt, Draco took notice, and with one hand, he pulled it right off her;

It didn't take him a second before he held her against the wall with his knee once more trying to unbuckle his belt.

The whole time he was fumbling with his pants, he admired the black lingerie she wore underneath her clothes.

The way she squirmed at his touch, as she kept grinding herself on him — eager for more than just his knee right now.

When he pulled down his pants, he raised her back up one more time before starting to trail his lips down her neck, to her collarbone; leaving marks in every single skin of hers that was... untouched.

Her nails drew into his shoulders once he started sucking on the exposed part of her chest. She was holding it in. Every noise she held in made him furious and so he went rougher until she gave in.

" Don't hide those beautiful noises from me, darling, let them out..." Draco breathed beginning to pull down his boxers while he moved his lips over to hers.

Just then Claude begins to tug on the waist of her panties trying to pull them off. When Draco noticed he didn't care, he moved her hand away and replaced it with his.